Rugged Handheld Mobile Computer With Hf Rfid Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This RFID enabled, rugged, mobile computing device is packed with features and is a great choice for work in the field – be it in the warehouse, on the manufacturing line, or anywhere assets need to be tracked.
Currently, GAO offers four different configurations containing a 13.56Mhz, high frequency RFID Reader/Writer: the Basic model, one including optional WiFi, a GSM/GPRS enabled model; and one with both WLAN and GSM (see below for options details). Regardless of the configuration chosen, each model provides audio feedback, a 240 X 320 QVGA transflective TFT color display with touch screen, Bluetooth, barcode scanning, and RFID capabilities.
Aside from being an RFID reader, this unit is a powerful computer featuring 128MB SRAM, 128MB internal FLASH, as well as, a user accessible SD card slot for additional mass storage, and uses Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET 5.0 operating system and a Marvell PXA270 processor operating at 520MHz. The rugged mobile computer is equipped with either a 26 key or a 41 key alpha-numeric keypad, which may further be optionally tailored to a specific application, thus allowing for an intuitive user experience.
This compact apparatus is designed to fit in the palm of your hand, and, for convenience, weighs in at a trim 14oz making it the ideal tool for workforce deployment. When equipped with its optional 4000mAh battery, this rugged handheld can stay in the field as long as you can. Further, the computer's durable design ensures continued operation – the case is molded from an ABS/Polycarbonate blend plastic offering extreme resilience to environmental stresses, as well as to a wide variety of chemical substances and the unit is IP65 rated for protection against dust and water.
When ease of use, big computing power and a variety of connectivity options are necessary, the Rugged Handheld HF RFID reader won't tire easily.
Features – Rugged Handheld HF RFID Reader (243003)
* Barcode scanning capabilities
* Ergonomic, light weight
* Compact size suitable for your pocket
* Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0
* Marvell® XScale® PXA270
* Processor - 520MHz
* 256MB FLASH Storage
* 128MB SDRAM
* IP65 Rated and Shock Tested
* Molded from Cycoloy®: heat/chemical resistant
* Integrated WLAN and Bluetooth®
* Completely Customizable
For any sales inquires please contact:
1-877 585-9555 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 - All Other Areas
Rugged Handheld Mobile Computer With Hf Rfid Reader
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Frequency Antenna RfidElectronics - Electrical Tape - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Reader RFID Writer with Antenna The GAO600 is an advanced reader writer that can read multiple tags from a distance of up to 30 Cm under ideal conditions. The small form factor of this unit provides for easy ...
Optical Power Meter Higher Networks InterfaceElectronics - Electrical Tape - GAO FiberOptics Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Optical Power Meter This optical power meter has the advantages of a wider power measurement range and a higher frequency range than other similar devices. It displays date and time on the screen and defines a new industry standard for ins...
Optical Power MultiElectronics - Electrical Tape - GAO Comm Inc, - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Functions -GAO801 Optical Power Multi Meter * Absolute power test in unit of dBm or μW * Relative power test in unit of dB * Loop test and auto bi-directional test * Multi-wavelength precise test Main Features - GAO801 Optical Power Multi Meter ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"