Smt Splice Clilp - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1) Can be used with tapes in any width
2) Brass clip with holes used with tape splicing tool
3) The shim includes holes to allow the material to go through the sprocket wheel of tape feeder, and points to secure it to the carrier tape
3) For all SMD tapes; very accurate for PVC tapes; needs splicing tool together
Inner packing: 4, 000pcs/box
Smt Splice Clilp
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: HONGKONG SMTKING ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED
- Phone: 0086075529674280
- Address: R1038 Mintai building,Minkang road, Minzhi street, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.smtking.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Maytech Robot Servo 360Electronics - Electrical Tape - Maytech Electronics CO.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Servo Model: MTRA30434 1) Operating Volt: 4.8V-6V 2) Dimension: 41.3mm (L)* 20.7mm (W)*40.2mm (H)/1.6inch (L)*0.8inch (W)*1.6inch (H) 3) Weight: 40g (1.4oz) 4) @4.8V: RPM 43, Torque: 3.3kg-cm 5) @6V: RPM 54, Torque: 5.1kg-cm Maytech Robot Servo 360 F...
Electric PropellerElectronics - Electrical Tape - Maytech Electronics CO.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Model No.: MTEP4545E Size: 4.5*4.5inch High quality! NOTE: For more props info, pls contact us directly or visit our website: www.maytech.cn. We regularly release new products to market. We provide excellent quality products, at a most affordable pri...
Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Ber Tester Gao A0040007 Recharge Patterns MeasurementElectronics - Electrical Tape - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) TesterThis E1 BER (Bit Error Rate) tester is a compact, multi-functional, handheld E1 line test instrument, specially designed for R&D, production, installation and maintenance of SDH, PDH, PCM, and DATA protocol conv...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"