Car Use External Gps Antenna - Chinaprice: 2.50 Dollar US$
1) Dielectric Antenna
Center Frequency 1575.42 MHz±3 MHz
Band Width ±5 MHz
Impedance 50 ohm
Polarization Type R.H.C.P
LNA Gain(w/o cable) 28±2 dB Typical
Noise Figure 1.5 dB
DC Voltage 2.2~5 V
DC Current 5~15 mA
Cable RG174, 3m or others
Connector SMA/MCX/Fakra or others
Working Temp. -40℃~+85℃
Samples free offer you for test, please contact us and confirm the details connector and cable.
- Phone: 86-573-82230666
- Address: NO.18 Huiyuan Road, Japanese Investment Zone, Youchegang, Jiaxing ，Zhejiang, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
- Website: http://www.jinzhonggps.com
Published date: August 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are a GPS,GSM,WIFI antenna manufacturer in China.
Free samples offer you for test after confirm the cable and connector.
Tr02 Classic Car Tracker With Rather Cheap And PracticalElectronics - GPS - Shenzhen Jimi Technology Company - China - February 13, 2017 - contact company for price
Classic Car Tracker TR02 Classic Car Tracker with tracking-oriented vehicle tracker, It has high sensitive GPS chipset and built in antenna. With an acceleration sensor, Classic Car Tracker can help you save power. Apart from its dedicated function, ...
Gt06f Compact Gps Vehicle TrackerElectronics - GPS - Shenzhen Jimi Technology Company - China - February 13, 2017 - contact company for price
GT06F Compact GPS Vehicle Tracker GT06F compact vehicle tracker gives you the location of anything, at anytime. Utilizing cutting-edge GPS technology, the GTO6F can help you track anything, be it your car, children, or a prized possession, all in rea...
Gt06e 3g Gps Tracker Multifunctional Tracking DeviceElectronics - GPS - Shenzhen Jimi Technology Company - China - February 13, 2017 - contact company for price
3G GPS Tracker GT06E 3G GPS tracker gives you the location of anything, at anytime. Utilizing cutting-edge GPS technology, the GT06E can help you track anything, be it your car, children, or a prized possession, all in real time. The tracker’s manage...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"