Gps Mouse Ct Gm351 Ttl Receiver Built In Antenna - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
power consumption. It is built with SiRFStarIII™ architecture and TTL
interface, and non-slip underneath with a magnetic mounting. It is easy
to place on top of a vehicle to fix positioning.
Hardware and Software
- Based on the high performance features of the SirF Star III Low Power single chip
- Built-in high gain amplifier and bandpass filter
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
- Dimension: 42.34x39.76x14.1 mm
- Hardware compatible with SiRF GSC3x software
- SBAS (WAAS and EGNOS) support
- Cable length: 5M
- Cold / Warm / Hot Start Time: 35 / 35 / 1 seconds
- Reacquisition Time: 0.1 second
- RF Metal Shield for best performance in noisy environments
- Multi-path Mitigation Hardware
- TTL with PS2 / Earphone / RJ45 connector
- Protocol: NMEA-0183 / SiRF Binary (default NMEA)
- Baud Rate: default 4800 bps
Feature Content Description
Chipset GSC3f Series SiRFStarIII Low Power single chip
General Frequency L1, 1575.42 MHz
C/A code 1.023 MHz chip rate
Accuracy Horizontal Autonomous : < 2.5 meters
Position SBAS : < 2.0 meters
Velocity Speed: < 0.01 meters/second
Heading: < 0.01°
Datum Default WGS-84
Other selectable for other Datum
Time to First Fix ( TTFF ) 1 Reacquisition 0.1 sec., average
Hot start 1 sec., average typical TTFF
Warm start 35 sec., average typical TTFF
Cold start 35 sec., average typical TTFF
Dynamic Conditions Altitude 18, 000 meters (60, 000 feet) max.
Velocity 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max.
Acceleration 4g, max.
Power Main power 3.3~5 VDC
Power consumption 370 mW (continuous operation)
Supply Current 75 mA
I/O Interface Data Interface TTL with PS2 / RJ45 / Earphone connector
Protocol messages NMEA-0183@4800 bps (Default)
Gps Mouse Ct Gm351 Ttl Receiver Built In Antenna
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Connectec Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 886282216389
- Address: 5F-3,No. 492,Bannan Road, Chung Ho Dist,, New Taipei City , Taiwan
- Website: http://www.connectec.com.tw
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Connectec established in 2002 in central Taiwan by a number of professionals and experts in Communications and GPS (Global Positioning System) industries. Connectec is well respected in the precision GPS industry, offering a complete line of GPS receivers and Bluetooth communication products. To fully support both domestic
and international customers, we have expanded and reorganized our sales office in Taipei. We focus and specialize in manufacturing small, lightweight and handy electronic products in applications of GPS and Bluetooth.
Our aim is to enrich people s life with more conveniences, styles, innovation, safety and enjoyment.
Strong R & D Team
The strong strength in R&D as well as strategic business development and well established sales network have made Connectec growing fast. Being an active partner with worldwide customers, we always provide the best quality products at highly competitive prices.
OEM / ODM Projects
Due to strong R& D team, we have full experiences developing various kinds of specialty projects. To meet your proper solutions, we are quite confident of providing customized models for you. Your OEM / ODM projects are welcome.
Through Connectec fully supports and allies with customers and business partners in needs, as well as our 100% guarantee in quality and customer service which will lead you to the topposition in your market.
Cooperating with Connectec is the one and only way to step up to win hands down for your business. Furthermore, it s value added to be our partner, you are going to reach a successful gateway very soon. Please visit our products online and contact us right now.
Mobile DvrsElectronics - GPS - SODIMAX TECHNOLOGY CO LTD - Bolivia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are the manufacturer of Mobile DVRs. Manufactured for Public Transport vehicles, law enforcement vehicles, charter buses, school buses, Surveillance vehicles, ambulances & emergency response vehicles. OEM are welcomed! Sincerely, Simon SODIMAX TEC...
Gps Module Ct G348 Sirf Star Iii Engine Board Oem Receiver Default 4800 VolumeElectronics - GPS - Connectec Electronics Co., Ltd. - Taiwan - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The Connectec Ct-G348 GPS module is a high sensitivity, low power, Surface Mount Device (SMD). This 20-channel global positioning system (GPS) receiver is designed for a wide range of OEM applications and is based on the GPS signal search capabilitie...
Gps Module Ct G302 Sirf Star Iii Engine Board Oem ReceiverElectronics - GPS - Connectec Electronics Co., Ltd. - Taiwan - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The Connectec Ct-G302 gps module is a high sensitivity, low power and very compact Surface Mount Device (SMD). This 20-channel global positioning system (GPS) receiver is designed for a broad spectrum of OEM applications and is based on the fast and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"