Vehicle Gps Tracking Software - Chinaprice: 6.00 Dollar US$
We are the developer of en.gps18 Vehicle GPS Tracking Platform. Thus, we have the capacity to renew the access deadline of gps18. If any user's device which in GPS18 has been expired, please contact us to get a lifetime access of GPS18. Look forward to your message!
- Posted By: Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8675586565621
- Address: Room 509-10, 5F Xi xiang Chamber of Commerce Building, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.yiwengps.net
Published date: September 29, 2016 - Modified date: September 29, 2016
- Business Description: We, Yiwen Technology is dealing in Vehicle, Persons and Pets GPS Tracker over 5 years. Moreover, we are the domestic top two in GPS Tracking Software development and customization. Nearly 60% chinese factory are using our tracking system for their gps products.
Pets Gps Tracker With Free AppElectronics - GPS - Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 27, 2016 - 45.00 Dollar US$
Product Description GPS Collar GV30 is one of the independently researched and developed GPS products from Shenzhen Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd. which adopted imported high gain GPS module and unique triple positioning mode design, global commonly used...
Vehicle Gps Tracker With 5000 Mah BattryElectronics - GPS - Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 20, 2016 - 36.00 Dollar US$
Functions Fall off alarm A warning message will be sent to Web platform & phone APP once it falled off from the absorbed position. Low power alarm Supported. Overspeed alarm Supported. Intelligent switching Supported. Geofencing A Geofence can be...
Vehicle Gps Tracker 20 000mah Battery For 200 Days StandbyElectronics - GPS - Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 13, 2016 - 64.00 Dollar US$
Product Orientation -Vehicles: cars, trucks, motorbikes, electric motorcycles etc. -Assets: Bags, keys, safe cases, luggages etc. -Circumstances: Checking the moving route of family car, tracking the car which was lent or stolen, monitoring the gover...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"