Buy Online Network Cables - USAprice: contact company for price
In this article Iam going to give you some info about cat5e plenum pure copper and cat6 plenum pure copper (utp) Ethernet cables. Copper wiring is being used since the 1820s for various uses. Introducing cat5e plenum pure copper utp Ethernet cable. It is a better improved faster version of cat5 Ethernet networking cable. It is pure copper. Its basically used for Ethernet network connections. It supports frequencies up to 350 Mhz . It can also be used for carrying the telephone and video signals quite efficiently. It has solid pure conductors. So there for it has high amount of electrical conductivity. Due to which it possesses the quality to carry signals, fast smooth and efficiently. Due to its smoothens and flexibility. Its perfectly suitable for ease of indoor network installations. It has low smoke pvc jacket. Due to which when the cable goes “haywire”. It self extinguishes and does not reignite and also produces less smoke. It has unshielded twisted pairs which reduces (electromagnetic induction) between pairs of wires. Its also very reliable durable and secure because of the low smoke “pvc jacket” and high density( polyethylene insulation). It can support speed up to 1000mbs gigabit which shows it is very fast .
CAT 6 PLENUM PURE COPPER!
Cat 6 plenum pure copper (utp) Ethernet cable is a new twist to the cat5e more faster advanced and improved supporting frequencies up to 550 mhz. It also has solid pure conductors. It has a bit better cross talk and it can carry video signals at a better rate. Because of its high frequency it can be used with frequencies up to 550 Mhz more as compared to the cat5e. In terms of security it is also a bit better with low smoke pvc jacket and its insulation is a bit better. Due to which the possibility of an fire erupting in it is very rare. But with the great features largely cat5e is preferred over it especially by the home networking peoples. The (main reasons) for it its expensive rates. Due to which it is not worthy enough for common home networks usage. It supports speeds up to 10 gigabit. Although not such a favorite among home networking people. It is highly preferred in offices due to its low noise and less cross talk and a bit better speed than the cat5e it is widely used in office network installations. Where lots of cables are bundled up due to its less cross talk the possibility of an error is very less. Bottom line if you want to work with higher frequencies then the 350mhz high speed and then cat6e is a terrific option. But if you have a small home network then you should better opt for the cat5e. Which is less expensive and still provides decent performance.
- Posted By: West Cables
- Phone: 4088249378
- Address: 310 s BLVD Milpitas, Milpitas, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.westcables.com
Published date: January 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2w Isolated Single And Dual Output Dcdc ConvertersElectronics - Manufacturing - TOPPOWER - China - December 8, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$
The TPH series are miniature, isolated 2W DC/DC converters in a SIP and DIP package. They offer the ideal solution in many space critical applications for board level power distribution. The internal SMD construction makes it possible to offer a prod...
Ntc Thermistor Temperature Probe For Toaster Mircowave OvenElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 0.80 Dollar US$
1. Nominal resistance: R25 (25 ℃): (commonly used) 5K, 10K, 100K, 500K and so on 2. Resistance accuracy: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3% 3.B value R25 / 50: (commonly used) 3950K, 3990K, 4100K, 4200K and so on 4.B value accuracy: ± 1% 5. Operating temperature range...
Customized Ntc Thermistor Temperature Sensor For Mircowave Oven Bread MachineElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 1.80 Dollar US$
1.NTC: 1KG4537 2.cable: UL 1332 24# black 3.shell: Φ4x2x10-9x16 4.rubber shell: XH-2P 5.application: oven, mircowave oven, bread machine 6.resistence tolerance: as per customer's requirement 7.operating temperature: 200 degree celsius 8.product accur...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"