Cheap Beats By Dr Dre For Sale Headphones Online Store - USAprice: contact company for price
studio, pro, solo and in-ear, all headphones are free shipping now! These
headphones is popular from music fans, the sound quality is really hd,
so the brand headphones is more and more famouse. The Monster Beats by
Dr. Dre headphones offer a stylish and comfortable design as well as an
exceptionally crisp and balanced audio response with a tight low-end and
warm mids. Included are a nice carrying case and a music-phone-
- Posted By: Belinda Raman
- Phone: 2129256432
- Address: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York 10036,USA, New York, NY, USA
- Website: http://www.drebeatshome.com
Published date: September 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2w Isolated Single And Dual Output Dcdc ConvertersElectronics - Manufacturing - TOPPOWER - China - December 8, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$
The TPH series are miniature, isolated 2W DC/DC converters in a SIP and DIP package. They offer the ideal solution in many space critical applications for board level power distribution. The internal SMD construction makes it possible to offer a prod...
Ntc Thermistor Temperature Probe For Toaster Mircowave OvenElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 0.80 Dollar US$
1. Nominal resistance: R25 (25 ℃): (commonly used) 5K, 10K, 100K, 500K and so on 2. Resistance accuracy: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3% 3.B value R25 / 50: (commonly used) 3950K, 3990K, 4100K, 4200K and so on 4.B value accuracy: ± 1% 5. Operating temperature range...
Customized Ntc Thermistor Temperature Sensor For Mircowave Oven Bread MachineElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 1.80 Dollar US$
1.NTC: 1KG4537 2.cable: UL 1332 24# black 3.shell: Φ4x2x10-9x16 4.rubber shell: XH-2P 5.application: oven, mircowave oven, bread machine 6.resistence tolerance: as per customer's requirement 7.operating temperature: 200 degree celsius 8.product accur...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce