Concave Convex Lenses - Chinaprice: contact company for price
concave convex lenses
Material: Optical glass, IR crystal, Quartz, Sapphire
Focal length: 0.1% to 2%
Meniscus cylindrical lens is a lens that one surface is convex shape, another surface is concave with cylindrical shape, its role is making beam converging or diverging on a plane, and that beam does’t work for the perpendicular plane(cylindrical axis) with it. It is used to minimize spherical aberration minimize the spherical aberration at one laser wavelength, hence they can be useful to control a laser beam of the appropriate wavelength.
- Phone: 8643189825768
- Address: No.3188, Yangpu Street,, Changchun,China, China
- Website: http://www.worldhawk.com
Published date: July 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Solenoid Linear Massager Valves PumpsElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Zonhen Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Electromagnet type: electromagnet total weight:23g application: tostor Currently, Zonhen Electric Appliances has a 2000 square meter facility with over 200 skilled workers, adding to it a support design team with years of experience. Engineers and de...
0 1hz Very Low Frequency High Voltage GeneratorElectronics - Manufacturing - http://www.cnhvt.com - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
The new generation of AC withstand tester, replacing harmonic withstand tester, is widely used in AC withstand test of large capacity equipments such as generator, cable, insulator, power capacitor, large transformer etc. Not only can it be the first...
Figures Partial Discharge DetectorElectronics - Manufacturing - http://www.cnhvt.com - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
type digital partial discharge detector is newly development production and a novel partial discharge detection instrument. Widely used in transformer, transformers, high pressure switch, zinc oxide arresters, power cables, etc. Various kinds of high...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"