Dipped Tantalum Capacitor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Resin Dipped tantalum capacitor, epoxy-coated solid electrolyte tantalum capacitors, radial tantalum condenser
Detailed description or specifications:
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -55℃ to +125℃; >85℃ with rated voltage derating.
RATED VOLTAGE from 3V to 50 V
DC LEAKAGE AT 20℃ 10 _0.01CRVR or 0.5μA (Whichever is greater).
DISSIPATION FACTOR AT 20℃, please See table on specification
CAPACITANCE RANGE 0.047μF ~ 680μF
CAPACITANCE TOLERANCE ±20%; ±10%; ±5%; (for special order)
Standard lead spacing: 2.54mm-5.08mm
Package: AMMO & Bulk
Dipped Tantalum Capacitor
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: kingtronics international company
- Phone: 85281067033
- Address: hongkong, hongkong, China
- Website: http://www.kingtronics.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Bicheng Pcb Prototype ServicesElectronics - Manufacturing - Bicheng Enterprise Company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Bicheng provides RD, high-tech, IT research companies and organizations, large and small with PCB prototypes. It covers: 1) 1-32 Layers, 0.3-6mm thick, Heavy copper (2-10 oz) 2) High Tg 170, High CTI 600V 3) Impedance control +/-10% 4) 1+C+1 HDI, Bur...
Bicheng Quick Turn PrototypesElectronics - Manufacturing - Bicheng Enterprise Company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Bicheng provides RD, high-tech companies and organizations, large and small, and some universities with quick turn prototypes. Main parameters: 1). Material: FR-4, High Tg FR-4 2). Layer count: 2 -16 Layer, 20 μm PTH 3). Thickness: 0.5-1.6mm +/-...
6a05 6a10Electronics - Manufacturing - kingtronics international company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Axial leads diode R-6 Package diode High surge current capability Low leakage and forward voltage drop Available with 6A05, 6A1, 6A2, 6A4, 6A6, 6A8, 6A10 6a05 6a10 Please inquiry for your need now
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"