Hdni Splitter 1 4 Full Hd 1080p - Chinaprice: contact company for price
HDMI splitter series can reach 15 meters distance. Cascade can achieve more powerful output group function. It can be used for high-definition TV industry, on-site engineering, satellite set-top box, DVD, projection, data center monitoring, education industry .
1.Support 1 input HDMI signal can split to 4 HDMI signal sink device .
2.Support 480i , 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p .
3.Support VGA , SVGA, XVGA, UXGA mode .
4.High speed with 3D support .
5.Support HDMI 1.4a and HDCP 1.2 .
6.DC 5V power supply .
- Posted By: Shenzhen DKL Technology Co,Ltd
- Phone: 075523207970
- Address: 3F,B85,Jia An Village ,Bao Min 1st Road ,7th Distr, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szdikl.com
Published date: August 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Rfid Windshield Tag 03Electronics - Manufacturing - DAILY RFID CO., LIMITED - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Details: Description UHF Gen 2 RFID Windshield tag is specially designed for UHF RFID parking system. It is suitable for parking access control applications such as gates communities, secured parking application or anywhere vehicle tracking i...
Rfid Windshield Tag 02Electronics - Manufacturing - DAILY RFID CO., LIMITED - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Details: This ABS UHF RFID Windshield tag is specially designed for on windshield tag or on any glass surface for vehicle management or item tracking. It is suitable for access control applications such as gates communities, secured parking a...
Rfid Windshield Tag 01Electronics - Manufacturing - DAILY RFID CO., LIMITED - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Details: Description The RFID Windshield tag specially designed to deliver long read range for automating vehicle tracking and access control. Compatible with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) standards, the RFID windshield tag allows multiple read an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"