Kingdetector Md 6150 Professional Metal Detectors - Chinaprice: 137.19 Dollar US$
Detecting metal objects buried underground. Widely used in security check, professional treasure hunting, material check etc..
1. Mode—Indicates which of the three detection modes is selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
2. Target ID Legend—A printed Target ID Legend is located directly above the LCD screen and indicates commonly found targets and metals. When a target is detected, the Target ID cursor will appear below the word that most likely indicates the type of target found, based on its conductivity.
3. Upper Scale—The Upper Scale, where the Target ID cursor is illuminated when a target is detected, consists of five (5) graphical segments.
4. Target ID Cursor—The Target ID cursor is illuminated in the Upper Scale and indicates the probable identity of a detected target.
5. Lower Scale—The lower horizontal scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern where the detector will or will not produce an audible signal when a target is located. This scale changes when switching between Detection Modes.
No audible signal will be produced when a target is located where a notch is absent (those Lower Scale regions where no cursors are visible).
6. Coin Depth—The depth of a coin, or similar sized target, will be shown on the LCD screen. Depth is indicated when the LCD scale is illuminated at “2”, “4” or 6+ inches. Sweep over the target with the search coil “1” from the soil to get the most accurate reading. Note: Targets larger than a coin may display shallower than actual depth while targets smaller than a coin may display deeper than actual depth.
7. Low Battery Indicator—When the unit’s batteries become weak, the Low Battery Indicator will remain on. For best performance, replace the old batteries with quality alkaline AA batteries. NiMH rechargeable batteries may be used, but will have a shorter life per charge.
8. Headphone Jack—Any “1/4” plug headphones can be inserted into the jack found on the reverse side of the Control Housing.
9. Tone ID—The Tone ID feature produces distinct audible tones based on a target’s conductivity:
High conductivity targets (such as U.S. coins) produce a unique belltone signal.
Medium conductivity targets (such as jewelry, nickels and international coins), produce a standard-pitched audio signal.
Low conductivity targets (such as iron and nails) produce a low-pitch audio signal.
- Posted By: Shanghai Zhangdu Electronic Commerce Limited
- Phone: 0086 18302125783
- Address: Room 1102, No.1 Area 9, Shanghai International Garden, Lane 1555, Caobao Road, Minghang Distric, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.kingdetector.com
Published date: June 14, 2016 - Modified date: June 14, 2016
- Business Description: We are a manufacture and we produce various kinds of metal detectors with high quality and low prices.
Ntc Thermistor Temperature Probe For Toaster Mircowave OvenElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 0.80 Dollar US$
1. Nominal resistance: R25 (25 ℃): (commonly used) 5K, 10K, 100K, 500K and so on 2. Resistance accuracy: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3% 3.B value R25 / 50: (commonly used) 3950K, 3990K, 4100K, 4200K and so on 4.B value accuracy: ± 1% 5. Operating temperature range...
Customized Ntc Thermistor Temperature Sensor For Mircowave Oven Bread MachineElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 1.80 Dollar US$
1.NTC: 1KG4537 2.cable: UL 1332 24# black 3.shell: Φ4x2x10-9x16 4.rubber shell: XH-2P 5.application: oven, mircowave oven, bread machine 6.resistence tolerance: as per customer's requirement 7.operating temperature: 200 degree celsius 8.product accur...
Dt3 51f Series Home Appliance Ntc Thermistor For Mircowave Oven CoffeemakerElectronics - Manufacturing - Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co.,LTD - China - December 5, 2016 - 1.80 Dollar US$
1.NTC: DT3-51F 2.cable: UL 3122 24# white 3.shell: Φ4x25x35-12x20 4.rubber shell: XH-2P 5.application: oven, mircowave oven, coffee machine 6.resistence tolerance: as per customer's requirement 7.operating temperature: 200 degree celsius 8.product ac...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"