Kingdetector Tx 2003b Portable Pinpointor Metal Detector - Chinaprice: 19.56 Dollar US$
With the Pinpointer, retrieving coins and other small metal objects is easy. Different with TX-2003G, this pinpointer uses black color as its cover.
Treasure hunting, Unearthing small objects
1. Provides precision pinpointing
2. Use side by side with metal detectors to pinpoint exact locations of underground item
3. Static operation-no motion required
4. Requires one 9V battery
- Posted By: Shanghai Zhangdu Electronic Commerce Limited
- Phone: 0086 18302125783
- Address: Room 1102, No.1 Area 9, Shanghai International Garden, Lane 1555, Caobao Road, Minghang Distric, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.kingdetector.com
Published date: June 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are a manufacture and we produce various kinds of metal detectors with high quality and low prices.
Pcb Assmebly For Smart BoardElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
ABP Electronics was established in 2004, we concentrate on 5-200 sets quick-turn PCB&PCBA manufacturing. We have our own PCB factory and SMT production line, well-equipped with various testing equipment. Meanwhile, ABP gets experienced, professio...
Pcb Assembly BgaElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
We committed to 1-28 layers precision PCB manufacturing, professional FPC production, electronic components purchasing, SMT professional processing, Soldering and Assembly, especially sample and small bulk orders. We have the advantages of a quick qu...
Single Sided Flexible CircuitsElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
With raw materials from the US, Japan and reliable suppliers in mainland China, we can ensure durable products featuring thick-gold plating, hidden and blind hole, high frequency, metal base, metal core, flat resistance and Tg thick copper. Since our...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"