Oem Magstripe Reader Wbr 1000 Series - Chinaprice: contact company for price
and multiple standard footprints, Reads 1, 2, or 3 tracks of magnetic
data, Swipe speed of 3 to 60 inches per second Operating life exceeds 1,
000, 000 card swipes. Superior reading of high jitter, scratched, and
worn MagStripe cards Bi-directional read capability One year warranty
Data and Clock output standard Application: POS system, Banking system,
Kiosk, Time and attendance terminals. etc.
Oem Magstripe Reader Wbr 1000 Series
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Shenzhen World Bridge Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8675529927115
- Address: , GuShuHangCheng Road, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.wbe.com.cn
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Fogger Mist Maker HumidifierElectronics - Manufacturing - Megic Decorative International Co., Limited - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Description: 1)Product Size: Φ 68mmxH63mm(2 3/4'' x2 1/2'') Water level sensor switch: H25mm With special design, easy to replace the ceramic disc 2)Power: AC 24V, 96W 3)Master carton: L58 x W30 x H36cm (L22 4/5''X W11 4/5''X H14 1/5'') ...
Monocrystalline Solar Cell 125mm 2 229w 712wElectronics - Manufacturing - TM Solar Power Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Monocrystalline solar cell 125mm (2.229W-2.712W) Series number JX125S03 Dimension: 125 x 125 ±0.5mm， Diagonal 150 ± 1mm Thickness: Final cell: 210μm±40μm; Silicon: 200μm±30μm Front side(-) Blue SiN anti-reflection coating, ...
Cable ConnectorsElectronics - Manufacturing - Wei Je Electronics Co., Ltd. - Taiwan - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Good day to you. We are Wei Je Electronics Co., Ltd. in Taiwan. With over twenty year's experiences in this field, we offer a full series of coaxial connectors, adapters, cables and cable assembly. Coaxial connectors, RGB cables, F type connectors an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"