P F Inductive Sensor Nbb20 L2 E0 V1 - Germanyprice: 30.00 Dollar US$
p+f, nj0, 2-10gm-n
p+f, ncb1, 5-8gm25-n0-10m
p+f, ml7-8-h-350-ir/59/65a/ 136 /143
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: August 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
Pcb Assmebly For Smart BoardElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
ABP Electronics was established in 2004, we concentrate on 5-200 sets quick-turn PCB&PCBA manufacturing. We have our own PCB factory and SMT production line, well-equipped with various testing equipment. Meanwhile, ABP gets experienced, professio...
Pcb Assembly BgaElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
We committed to 1-28 layers precision PCB manufacturing, professional FPC production, electronic components purchasing, SMT professional processing, Soldering and Assembly, especially sample and small bulk orders. We have the advantages of a quick qu...
Single Sided Flexible CircuitsElectronics - Manufacturing - ABP Electronic Limited - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
With raw materials from the US, Japan and reliable suppliers in mainland China, we can ensure durable products featuring thick-gold plating, hidden and blind hole, high frequency, metal base, metal core, flat resistance and Tg thick copper. Since our...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"