Vrla Battery Ps20 12 For Emergency Lighting System - Chinaprice: contact company for price
PS20-12 VRLA Battery
Weight: about 5.6kg
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Applications: emergency lighting system, electric tool, geodesic apparatus, fire alarm, security and UPS system.
Characteristic: special lead-calcium alloy plate, high capacity adsorptive clapboard, value-regulatedand sealed configuration, no dissociative acid, maintenance-free operation, low self-discharge, used safely turn 90°.
Vrla Battery Ps20 12 For Emergency Lighting System
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8675522270091
- Address: Rm 7011, East Block Building, City Square,Jiabin R, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.powerkingdom.com.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd (SPK), being the member of China Industrial Association of Power Sources & UPS Association, invested by Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Group Co., Ltd is specialized in producing sealed lead acid battery.
Led Moving DisplayElectronics - Manufacturing - Hidly Opto-electronics Co.Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1 Multi language: Any lauguage, Chinese/English/Arabic/Japanese... 2 To show bmp, jpeg, gif picture format and support gif animation display 3 Support manual and automatic adjust brightness by time period. 4 Support manual/automatic powered on and of...
Gehe 2011Electronics - Manufacturing - Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
7th China Guangzhou Int’l Electric Heating Technology & Equipment Exhibition (GEHE 2011), Aug 11-13, 2011 Electric Heating Exhibition China 2011 is back in trend! The Electric Heating Exhibition 2011 will again promise to be truly unique, providing a...
Microchip Hot OfferElectronics - Manufacturing - bostar - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Pic16f887-I/P 10000pcs 10+ 1.08usd new & original Microchip Hot Offer Please see our contact information below
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"