Innov Hd Sdi Ir Bullet Camera Ip66 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
5X48PCS, Max 40MBoard Lens3.6mm/F2.0(3M Pixels)
HD video (1080P at 25fps/30fps)2.1 megapixels1/3-inch CMOS Digital Image SensorD-ZOOM, DNR, D-WDR, HLC, OSDSense-up, Smart IR, ICR
HD-SDI IR Bullet Camera IP66• Cable Through Bracket
Body color: White
Material: aluminum alloy
Size: 177(W) x 76(H) x 74(D)mm
- Posted By: Innov Security Limited
- Phone: 86075581727867
- Address: Admin bldg, Huiye Technology Park, GuanGuang Road,, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.innovcctv.com
Published date: February 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: HD MegaPixel IP cameras
HD MegaPixel SDI cameras
1/3 DIS high res 700TVL cameras
960H Sony Effio e cameras
HD SDI Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Full 960H Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Full D1 Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Innov 40m Ir Bullet Camera Sony Effio E 2 8 12mm Lens UtcElectronics - Security - CCTV - Innov Security Limited - China - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Model ID: CA-EWB7042E 40M IR Bullet Camera Sony Effio-E 2.8-12mm lens/UTC • High resolution of 700 TVL • 960H Sensor 1/3' Sony Super HAD II CCD • Chipset SONY Effio-E • The DAY / NIGHT • 3-Axis cable built-in bracket • IR LED length 40M, ￠5X42...
25 Mm Mega Pixel Camera Lens Balaji Optics IndiaElectronics - Security - CCTV - BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - India - February 20, 2014 - contact company for price
25 MM FA/MEGA PIXEL LENS—BALAJI OPTICS INDIA” BalaJi MicroTechnologies, India is pleased to introduce “25 MM FA/MEGA PIXEL LENS” for wide range of Factory automation & Machine Vision applications. With strong in-house R&D & design efforts, we are hap...
25 Mm Mega Pixel Machine Vision Lens Balaji Optics IndiaElectronics - Security - CCTV - BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - India - February 20, 2014 - contact company for price
BalaJi MicroTechnologies, India is pleased to introduce “25 MM FA/MEGA PIXEL LENS” for wide range of Factory automation & Machine Vision applications. With strong in-house R&D & design efforts, we are happy to introduce 25 MM 2/3' imager format Mega-...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"