Sony Introduces New Addition To High Definition Hd Industrial Block Camera Family Fcb Eh4300 - New Zealandprice: contact company for price
wide distributor of industrial video and video security related products
is pleased to announce the recent introduction from Sony Electronics of
the FCB-EH4300 high definition (HD) industrial block camera. This 2-
megapixel camera (1920 H x 1080 V) will display 1080p (30Hz), as well as
1080i and 720p HD formats.
FCB-EH4300 is enhanced with a 20x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (200x total zoom), while having the standard features of other Sony industrial block camera models such as Wide-D, Auto ICR, and Spherical Privacy Zone Masking. Additionally, like the current FCB-H11 high definition (HD) industrial block camera model, the FCB-EH4300 has a day/night feature for additional sensitivity in demanding security applications.
The Sony FCB-EH4300 is priced from RMA Electronics at around $700.00 each in small quantities, with additional discounts available in volume. Additionally, RMA Electronics also offers a variety of both standard and custom interfacing options for output and display of all Sony industrial block cameras, such as FCB-EH4300. Visit our web site for additional information.
About RMA Electronics
Formerly known as Ronald A. Massa Associates, RMA Electronics was established in the year 1986. It started out as a Systems Integrator/Value Added Reseller and Manufacturer's Representative specializing in selling vision, image processing and graphics products to OEM's and end users. Today, the company has grown to becoming a worldwide distributor of industrial video, video security, and vision-related products, including companies such as Sony, Hitachi, Sanyo, Pentax, Euresys, and Fujinon.
About Sony Electronics – Visual Imaging Products Group
A division of Sony Electronics Inc., is a world renowned leader in camera technology. Sony's high quality industrial CCD video cameras, include GigE, Smart Cameras, IEEE 1394.b, Camera Link®, analog B/W, high-speed progressive scan, high-definition, 1-CCD and 3-CCD color, network, industrial block and video conferencing cameras. From machine vision and factory automation to inspection and process control, Sony cameras offer value, choice and flexibility.
RMA Electronics, Inc.
Address:35 Pond Park Road, Unit #12
Toll Free: Hingham, MA 02043
Website : http://www.rmassa.com
Call +1 (781) 749-9700
Sony Introduces New Addition To High Definition Hd Industrial Block Camera Family Fcb Eh4300
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: RMA Electronics, Inc.
- Phone: 7817499700
- Address: 35 Pond Park Road, Unit #12, Hingham, New Zealand
- Website: http://www.rmassa.com/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Zks T8fingerprint Time Attendance And Access Control System Response Network InstallationElectronics - Security - CCTV - ZKS Group Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Memory capacity: 52MB (can be extended to 1G) Period of data: Keep data for 3 years when no current LCD: 3.5-inch TFT color, 320*240 Pixels Verification mode: 1: N, 1:1 Image area: 20*18mm FAR: <0. 0001% FRR: <0. 01% Response time: <0. 7 sec...
Full Hd Helmet Camera With MonitorElectronics - Security - CCTV - Jeasun Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Helmet camera - This is the complete solution - Quality, Value and Service Our small High Quality action cameras are used WORLD-WIDE as helmet cameras, motorcycles, racing cars, mountain-biking, abseiling/rappelling, windsurfing, rock climbing, snowb...
Zks F20 Standalone Face Recognition Access System Door Processor EnvironmentElectronics - Security - CCTV - Shanghai ZKS Group - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
• High Recognition Accuracy: Verification Rate (VR) is higher than 99% and False Acceptance Rate (FAR) is lower than 0.01% • High Speed of Verification: Typically less than 1 second in case of 1:1; and 2 seconds in case of 1: N. • Leading Reliability...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"