Why Choose Finseen Hd Sdi - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Compression, HD-SDI Out by Coaxial Cable, 2.0 Megapixel SDI (Serial
Digital Interface) is a standard for digital video transmission over
coaxial cable. The most common data speed is 270 megabits per second
(Mbps). Standard 75-ohm cable is used. This is the same type of coaxial
cable used in traditional analog CCTV system installations. Upgrade old
CCTV system to HD CCTV system becomes simple and easy.
The greatest advantage of choosing SDI camera is the real-time performance. There is no any delay to display the real word video over the long distance cable. You can extend your vision up to 30KM through optical fiber cable.
Why choose Finseen SDI
Finseen SDI allows for high speed data transmission over standard 75ohm coax cable. This is the same system the broadcast industry has been using for the last decade. Only recently has this technology been incorporated into the CCTV industry, The megapixel CCTV cameras advertised by 90% of installers in the world are IP based computer network cameras, although these cameras give great reproduction they are limited by the bandwidth and specification of your network equipment and may slow down other users on the network. Another major problem with IP cameras over a network is lag (not realtime) and frame judder when the network catches up. SDI does not use a network and all the pictures are realtime with no lag or judder.
Welcome to contact for understanding more about Finseen HD SDI Camera and DVR.
We are here just for you!
Welcome to contact Roy C. via sales6(at)finseen(dot)com.
Why choose Finseen HD SDI
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Finseen Group Company Limited
- Phone: 008615013547654
- Address: Fl.5th,Bldg C,Huayang Sci-Tech.Park, Gushu, Xixian, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.finseen.com
Published date: September 26, 2012 -
- Business Description: Finseen Group Company Limited is a high tech enterprise which specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling CCTV System Surveillance Products and wireless home alarm system.
Contact person: Roy C., E mail: sales6(at)finseen(dot)com.
We have a high quality R&D team for CCD camera and experienced technical support engineer and Production Management Personnel. Which has been laid a stable foundation in producing and distributing high quality products for us. After years production experience accumulation, now we have our own production line, independent research and development of products are: HD SDI CCTV System, DVR,NVR, High Speed Dome Camera, and 868MHz home alarm system, GSM home alarm system, Pet Immune Motion Detectors, Wireless smoke detector, and so on.
Finseen Group Company Limited adhering to the Policy of Integrity, Professional and Innovation, making feasible solution and better service with high quality product and advanced technology!
8ch Wifi 10inch Real Plug And Play Lcd Nvr KitElectronics - Security - CCTV - http://www.reyknight.com/ - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Home > Products > Surveillance Kits > NVR Kits RK- 960P- 8CH- WIFI( 10' ) 8CH WIFI 10inch WIFI Real Plug& Play LCD NVR Kit 8CH WIFI 10inch WIFI LCD NVR Kit 8pcs 4mm Lens 960P IP Camera 10inch LCD Screen NVR Eseenet+APP Specifications Feature...
4ch Wifi 10inch Real Plug Play Lcd Nvr KitElectronics - Security - CCTV - http://www.reyknight.com/ - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
4CH WIFI 10inch WIFI Real Plug& Play LCD NVR Kit Key Features: 1. HD video output. 2. Automatic connection with IP, save installation cost. 3. Plug and play, P2P service. 4. Mobile viewing, iphone& android app. 5. Free DDNS, no need DDNS setting. 6. ...
4ch 7inch Wifi Real Plug And Play Lcd Nvr KitElectronics - Security - CCTV - http://www.reyknight.com/ - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Model RK- 720P- 4CH- WIFI( 7' ) Wireless NVR Specification System Operating System Embedded Linux OS AV( audio/ video) input Network Video 4CH Network video input broadbank 20Mbps AUdio Bitrate 64Kbps AV( audio/ video) output HDMI input 1ch, resoluti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"