4 Wire Uv Flame Detector With Relay Output - Chinaprice: contact company for price
fires and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while
maintaining false alarm immunity. It detects in the ultraviolet ( UV)
spectral range for optimized speed of response.
It is fast and capable to detecting the ultraviolet ( UV) rays emitted by a burning substance and is used in high hazard applications such as petrochemical plants, munitions factories and other areas where flammable or explosive liquids or solids are handled or stored.
The flame sensor adopts an ultraviolet photosensitive tube, with qualities of highly sensitive, reliable, dust- resistant, corrosion proof and moisture- resistant, therefore is not sensitive in sunlight, dust, oil, tolerance of fume, and humidity. Set in a standard calibration to detect a flames at a distance of 25 meters, which flame created by 2Kg ethanol in a Container of Base 33cmX33cm, Height 5cm.
Key Specifications/ Special Features
Operating Voltage Range: 12 to 30 VDC Volts
Standby Current: & le; 10 mA @ 24 VDC
Alarm Current & le; 30 mA @ 24 VDC
Detection Angle: 110 degree
Detection Sensitivity: Grade I, 25m@ flame ( Container 33cmX33cm, Height 5cm with 2Kg ethanol )
Relay Contact Load: 1A@ DC24V
Normal Status: LED blinking in 5 seconds interval
Alarm Status: LED lit steady
Protection rating: IP 32
Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non- condensing
Operating Temperature Range: - 10& deg; C to 50& deg; C ( 14& deg; F to 122& deg; F)
Height: 1.8 ( 45 mm) installed in Base
Diameter: 4.0 ( 103 mm)
Weight: 5.4 oz. ( 153 g )
- Phone: 8615220176087
- Address: 4f, Building B1, Xinhaosheng High-Tech Park, Yongh, shenzhen, China
Published date: April 25, 2014 -
- Business Description: Home safe Tech. Is a certified manufacturer with an extended network of manufacturing subcontractors and suppliers located nearby. Our company currently owns a number of testing facilities, such as a UL standard fire testing lab, a UL test box, a dust test chamber, an EN 54 testing tunnel, a buzzer sound level trial station and a fluorescent light interference testing site as well as EMC test equipment. We are also planning to expand our manufacturing and testing facilities in China to ensure that our products and manufacturing practices continue to meet the highest standards.
Smoke, heat, and gas detector manufacturing isn't an easy business to be in. Faced with the stiff competition from cheaply made, low quality detectors, we remain committed to our customers with high quality products at the most reasonable prices. Our focus is to deliver meaningful value to clients that choose our brand over the competition through our commitment to quality. This year we are preparing to introduce our new line of advanced, feature rich conventional and addressable detectors and panels at a competitive price.
9v Battery Powered Photoelectric Smoke AlarmElectronics - Security - Home - Shenzhen Home-Safe Technology Electronic Co., Ltd. - China - April 25, 2014 - contact company for price
9 V Battery Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with excellent stability and high- sensitivity. Key Specifications/ Special Features Power Source: 9 V Battery ( included) . Audio Alarm: & g e; 85 dB / 3 m Temperature Range: 0 to 40 degree Humidity Rang...
Conventional Photoelectric Smoke DetectorElectronics - Security - Home - Shenzhen Home-Safe Technology Electronic Co., Ltd. - China - April 25, 2014 - contact company for price
Conventional Smoke Detector, Operates by Advanced MCU Expert Algorithm Software. Key Specifications/ Special Features They work perfectly with all conventional intelligent fire control panels Dual LEDs for 360- degree visibility Advanced MCU Expert A...
4 Wire Smoke Detector With Sound And Relay OutputElectronics - Security - Home - Shenzhen Home-Safe Technology Electronic Co., Ltd. - China - April 25, 2014 - contact company for price
4- wires Smoke Detector with sound and relay output, Operates by Advanced MCU Expert Algorithm Software. Key Specifications/ Special Features They work perfectly with all conventional intelligent fire control panels Easy installation and maintenance ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"