Cctv Machine Vision Lenses Balaji Microtechnologies - Indiaprice: contact company for price
BalaJi MicroTechnologies recognized as major supplier in the Indian market assisting
customer's for lenses. We holds very strong expertise in offering it's customer's dedicated onestopsolution for all their optics requirements in building their imaging systems for large varietyof applications like security / surveillance, machine vision, factory automation, medical imaging, industrial etc.
we hold large portfolio of lenses, filters, accessories & other associated optics which is required
to build complete systems. Our dedicated technical team would be happy to identify &
implement required optics solution in your system.
We hold the lenses with C/CS/F and different mount lenses with wide range of specifications.
We have the lenses from leading global brand like Tamron, Pentax, Ricoh, Sunex etc
For more details
Kindly visit: http://www.balaji-microtechnologies.com/FA_Machine_Vision_Lenses.html
BalaJi MicroTechnologies is registered in India under Indian companies’ act 1955. We are self-financed and privately held company. we are a part of 'B.B. GROUP OF COMPANIES'.
'We are a machine vision solution provider & recognized as a premier designer and leading supplier of high-performance imaging systems and other imaging components for wide variety of applications. Our company core interest lies in security/surveillance, Industrial/machine vision and medical imaging domain.'
BalaJi MicroTechnologies has seen tremendous growth over the years and recognize as one of the leading and highly experienced machine vision solution provider in India. We have a highly talented and skilled multidisciplinary team of engineers with expertise in machine vision applications and hardware and a track record of offering solutions for challenging technical problems. We also cater our customer's with our large portfolio of CCD/CMOS Image Sensor's, Cameras, lenses & filters, accessories & other associated optics which is required to build complete systems.
We are specialized in CCD/CMOS Cameras, USB Cameras, Smart Cameras, Industrial Camera, Custom Camera development, FrameGrabbers, CCD/CMOS image sensors, Machine Vision cameras, 3d cameras, Scientific & Astronomy cameras, CameraLink Cameras, GigE Cameras, Digital Radiography cameras, Microscopy cameras, X-ray & Medical imaging cameras etc.
Our company corporate website: http://www.balaji-microtechnologies.com/
We also have our other associated website as:
- Posted By: BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
- Phone: 012965613004006203
- Address: D-2/20,DLF,SECTOR-10,FARIDABAD,HARYANA,121006,INDI, FARIDABAD,HARYANA,INDIA, India
Published date: July 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Gsm Gate Opener Open You Garage With Your MobileElectronics - Security - Home - WITURA TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD - Malaysia - July 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Ever dreamed of opening your gate, garages, shutters, barriers with your phone? You can now do it with the WT 9003 GSM GATE OPENER! Let your Mobile Phone be your Universal Remote Control. Forget the conventional remote control, you can now open your ...
Sell 16channels Function Standalone Dvr Yg 1640dElectronics - Security - Home - Yuangeng International Group (HK) Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Function Standalone DVR Model #: YG-0440D/ 0840D/ 1640D Features H.264 compression algorithm ideal for standalone DVR Realtime live display up to 16 cameras with 720P high definition, 400/480 fps recording for CIF & special channel D1(4CIF) realtime ...
Sell Functional Standalone Network Dvr Support Mobile PhoneElectronics - Security - Home - Yuangeng International Group (HK) Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Function Standalone Network DVR With Mobile Phone Support Model #: YG-0470D/ 0870D/ 1670D Features The video compression is H. 264, supports VBR as well as CBR Mobile support: iPhone, Windows Mobile and Symbian system Support up to 1360X768 VGA resol...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"