Led Smd T8 Tube Satisfies Lastest - Chinaprice: contact company for price
certification. You just need keep the LED ballast and replace the
original starter with new one from Willighting. It is much easier to
replace the traditional tubes and could work well and there is no change
Led Smd T8 Tube
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Willighting(ShenZhen) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8675527649783
- Address: Building of Ming Jin Hai Industry Park(Liyuan), Zh, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.willighting.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Willighting, We are a professional manufacturer of LED lighting,covering LED panels,tubes,bulbs,spotlighting and strips series etc.More new products can be researched & designed according to your requirement. Thanks!
Alarm Systems Pir Detector Door Contect Strobe Siren Tamper ApperanceElectronics - Security - Home - JING HUA LONG SAESGUARD INT'T LIMITED - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Wireless Detector Anti-tamper switch Elegant and fashionable apperance Patent protective Alarm Systems Pir Detector Door Contect Strobe Siren Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Wireless Video Door Phone IntercomElectronics - Security - Home - HongZhao Innovation Electronic Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
2.4 inch Color Handsfree Wireless Video Door Phone for Villa Brief Introduction 1.High resolution 2.4'' TFT-LCD digital display. 2.Surveillance and Wireless Control door opening. 3.1350 MAH rechargeable internal battery 4.Waterproof and IR NIGHT visi...
2 4g Wireless Video Door Phone From ManufacturerElectronics - Security - Home - HongZhao Innovation Electronic Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name :wireless video door phone New additional advantages: 1.Wider vision angle, 3.5inch color TFT display, more clear image, but long distance transmission 2.infra-red night-vision , can monitor the outdoor circumstances better, not making t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"