Machine Vision Cameras Balaji Microtechnologies - Indiaprice: contact company for price
BalaJi MicroTechnologies holds very strong expertise in offering it's customer's dedicated one-stop solution for all their cameras requirements in building their imaging systems. The BalaJi MicroTechnologies leverages its unique experience and expertise built over the years to offer appropriate camera solutions to solve complex image processing problems and build innovative machine vision based solutions for OEM.
we have large portfolio of cameras which are ideal for variety of machine vision & medical Imaging applications.
Our standard specifications of cameras include:
Camera Type: Analog or Digital Cameras
Resolution range: VGA until 50MP
Image Sensor's type: CCD or CMOS based camera's
Version: Colour or Monochrome
Mechanical: Housing or Board level
Kindly let us know technical parameters of the camera as per above specification along with your application information, we will then revert back to you ideal solution for your imaging systems.
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY VISIT WEBSITE :
BalaJi MicroTechnologies is registered in India under Indian companies’ act 1955. We are self-financed and privately held company. we are a part of 'B.B. GROUP OF COMPANIES'.
'We are a machine vision solution provider & recognized as a premier designer and leading supplier of high-performance imaging systems and other imaging components for wide variety of applications. Our company core interest lies in security/surveillance, Industrial/machine vision and medical imaging domain.'
BalaJi MicroTechnologies has seen tremendous growth over the years and recognize as one of the leading and highly experienced machine vision solution provider in India. We have a highly talented and skilled multidisciplinary team of engineers with expertise in machine vision applications and hardware and a track record of offering solutions for challenging technical problems. We also cater our customer's with our large portfolio of CCD/CMOS Image Sensor's, Cameras, lenses & filters, accessories & other associated optics which is required to build complete systems.
We are specialized in CCD/CMOS Cameras, USB Cameras, Smart Cameras, Industrial Camera, Custom Camera development, FrameGrabbers, CCD/CMOS image sensors, Machine Vision cameras, 3d cameras, Scientific & Astronomy cameras, CameraLink Cameras, GigE Cameras, Digital Radiography
cameras, Microscopy cameras, X-ray & Medical imaging cameras etc.
Our company corporate website:
We also have our other associated website as:
- Posted By: BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
- Phone: 012965613004006203
- Address: D-2/20,DLF,SECTOR-10,FARIDABAD,HARYANA,121006,INDI, FARIDABAD,HARYANA,INDIA, India
Published date: July 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Cctv Machine Vision Lenses Balaji MicrotechnologiesElectronics - Security - Home - BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - India - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
CCTV MACHINE VISION LENSES BY BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES. BalaJi MicroTechnologies recognized as major supplier in the Indian market assisting customer's for lenses. We holds very strong expertise in offering it's customer's dedicated onestopsolution f...
Camera Lenses Filters Balaji MicrotechnologiesElectronics - Security - Home - BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - India - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Camera lenses filters – BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES BalaJi MicroTechnologies have large range of Machine Vision Filters which offers tremendous light transmission, a range of stock filters to cover nearly every type of lighting and/or subject, and a ban...
Ccd Cmos Image Sensors Balaji MicrotechnologiesElectronics - Security - Home - BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - India - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
CCD & CMOS Image Sensors- BALAJI MICROTECHNOLOGIES BalaJi MicroTechnologies holds broad range of ccd image sensors from Truesense Imaging Inc. (Formerly KODAK USA). Truesense Imaging, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets the world’s highest perfo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"