125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader 211004 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This high and low frequency RFID reader applies dual read technology allowing it to read a wide variety of RFID tags. It reads the unique serial number which can have prefix or suffix. This reader is used for many applications including for access control by scanning a user’s RFID enabled card for system authorization.
This dual frequency RFID reader supports multi-detection and offers a high baud rate from 2400 bps to 19200 bps. It reads a variety of RFID cards compliant with ISO 14443A Mifare MF, Ultralite, DESfire. The compact LF or HF RFID reader communicates with a PC via RS232 interface and is powered by 5 V DC 150 mA adaptor for continuous operation.
Technical Specifications – 125 kHz or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader
Frequency 125 KHz or 13.56 MHz
Power requirements 5 V DC 150 mA
Communications Interface RS232
Baud rate 2400 to 19200 bps N, 8, 1
Read Distance Contact with cradle required
Technical Certificates CE, FCC
Dimensions (mm) L 120 × W 86 × H 42
Weight 150 g
Operating Temperature -0 °C to 50 °C
Storage Temperature -10 °C to 60 °C
Humidity 10 to 90% relative
Antenna Compatibility Built in
Antenna Connection Non required
Transponder Compatibility EM compatible 64 bits, ASK Manchester, ISO 14443 A Mifare MF1 1 K & 4 K, Ultralite, DESfire Read Only
125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader 211004
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 10, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader / Writer, 140 Rugged PDA This 13.56 MHz PDA based RFID reader/writer, 140 Rugged PDA, is designed for industrial and outdoor environments. Ideal for field service, direct store delivery, retail, warehouse and...
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 221013Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader The wireless LF (125 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a rea...
Long Range Integrated Reader 216021Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Long-Range Integrated Reader This innovative long- range integrated reader is an all-in-one device that operates at a frequency range of 860 to 960 MHz and is an ideal solution for applications such as intelligent traffic management, logis...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"