125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 221013 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz)
cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to
bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a real-time mode. It is widely used in
the industries of security / Patrol / Mining / Finance and Railway
Specifications - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader
-Frequency: 125 KHZ, Compatible with EM4100, EM4102, TK4100, TK4102
-Reading Distance: 0~7 CM (tags dependent)
-Size: 82 mm x 52.3 mm x 25.8 mm
-Weight: < 98 g
-Communication Interface: Wireless Bluetooth; USB
-Antenna Connection: Built-in
-Bluetooth Transmission Distance: > 10 M
-Reading Time: 0.1 S
-Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
-Operating Voltage: DC 3.7 V to 4.2 V
-Bluetooth Standard: Class Two
-Re-chargeable Lithium Battery: 950 mAh, DC3.7 V
-Communication Baud Rate: 9600 bps
-Humidity: 5% to 90% relative
-Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 65 °C
-Storage Temperature: -25 °C to 85 °C
Main Features - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader
-Wireless data transferring via the Bluetooth connection
-Can work with WinCE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based SmartPhones or PDAs (Bluetooth featured).
-Long battery life - continuously reads tags for up to 7000 times per charge
-Free SDK provided
-Excel/Word/Notepad keyboard wedge, data can be automatically updated and viewed in the real-time mode through any kind of text editors on PCs or PDAs
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 221013
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 8, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader / Writer, 140 Rugged PDA This 13.56 MHz PDA based RFID reader/writer, 140 Rugged PDA, is designed for industrial and outdoor environments. Ideal for field service, direct store delivery, retail, warehouse and...
Long Range Integrated Reader 216021Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Long-Range Integrated Reader This innovative long- range integrated reader is an all-in-one device that operates at a frequency range of 860 to 960 MHz and is an ideal solution for applications such as intelligent traffic management, logis...
2 45 Ghz Active Rfid Usb Reader 217003Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 2.45 GHz Active RFID USB Reader GAO's 2.45 GHz RFID USB Portable Reader uses a standard USB 2.0 interface to connect to any USB enabled computer device and provides a read range of 15 to 20 m. The Active USB reader operates in two differen...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"