13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
13.56 MHz PDA based RFID reader/writer, 140 Rugged PDA, is designed for
industrial and outdoor environments. Ideal for field service, direct
store delivery, retail, warehouse and manufacturing applications.
You can use the product as a handheld device for information management, information collection, or data transfer. The '140' is built to IP54 industry standards and can withstand harsh environments.
This device uses Intel® PXA255 Processor. It is a highly integrated unit which includes high performance of low-power Intel® XScale™ microarchitecture.
The 140 Rugged PDA includes an LCD touch screen, 22 key interface, audio control (output), SD slot, IC card slot, contactless HF RFID, GPRS (900/1800/1900MHz) , Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
Specifications - 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader / Writer, 140 Rugged PDA
Intel XSCALE 255 chip; Main frequency 400 MHz
LCD Pixel Format
320 X 240
LCD Screen Size
2.8 Inch with backlight
LCD Color Display
16 bits, support 65535 colors
Support GPRS Voice and Data transfer
GPRS Base Band
Bluetooth 1.1 standard
8 cm maximum, tags dependent
SD CARD and SDIO function
ISO 15693; ISO 14443 A/B
ISO/IEC 7816-1/2/3 standard
Integrated AC97 MC and speaker
Two PSAM Cards supported
Full Function Uart
22 Keys available
Dual- Battery System, The exterior battery ~ 1800 mAH
The interior battery ~ 300 mAH
5 V charger
IP54 Standard. Anti-shock / Dustproof
-20 ºC to 50 ºC
-25 ºC to 60 ºC
10% to 70%
140 x 75 x 30 mm
13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 8, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Long Range Integrated Reader 216021Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Long-Range Integrated Reader This innovative long- range integrated reader is an all-in-one device that operates at a frequency range of 860 to 960 MHz and is an ideal solution for applications such as intelligent traffic management, logis...
2 45 Ghz Active Rfid Usb Reader 217003Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 2.45 GHz Active RFID USB Reader GAO's 2.45 GHz RFID USB Portable Reader uses a standard USB 2.0 interface to connect to any USB enabled computer device and provides a read range of 15 to 20 m. The Active USB reader operates in two differen...
Uhf Bluetooth And Usb Handheld Reader Writer 246008Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 2, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Bluetooth and USB Handheld Reader/Writer This handheld UHF Gen 2 RFID Reader offers flexible options for data transfer to a host through Bluetooth or USB. This allows for easy connection to devices such as PDAs, laptops or smart phones. Th...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"