13 56 Mhz Reader Rfid Writer With Antenna 233004 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
The high frequency RFID reader/writer is an advanced reader writer that can read multiple tags from a distance of up to 30 Cm under ideal conditions. The small form factor of this unit provides for easy installation and is a suitable hardware solution that can be integrated into POS Systems where multiple tag reads for long lines are required. Jewelers tags, Laundry management, Document tracking, Books and Video rentals, etc.
Application Usage :
-Smart checkout multi tag solution
-Display: 3 Status LED's
-Power requirements: 12 V DC, 300 mA.
-Communications Interface: RS232
-Baud rate: 19, 200 bps N, 8, 1
-Frequency: 13.56 MHz.
-Read Write Distance: 30 cm. with ISO 15693 compliant transponders
-Technical Certificates: CE, FCC CE, FCC
-Dimensions: L 345 mm X W 240 mm X H 20 mm
Operating Specifications :
-Waterproof and dustproof – IP40
-Operating Temperature: -0 °C to 60 °C
-Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
-Humidity: 10 to 90 % relative
-ANT1015A for wall or desktop mounting
-Antenna Connection: RP-SMA 50 ohm
-Transponder Compatibility: Tag-it@HF, ISO 15693 Compliant Transponders
13 56 Mhz Reader Rfid Writer With Antenna 233004
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 13, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 222012Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
High Frequency Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer 223001Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - High Frequency (HF) PDA CF RFID Reader/Writer This small compact flash unit is designed to read and write Mifare MF1 tags which can be used for numerous close proximity applications. Some of the more common uses of this CF device are for w...
125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader 211004Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 10, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 125 kHz or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader This high and low frequency RFID reader applies dual read technology allowing it to read a wide variety of RFID tags. It reads the unique serial number which can have prefix or suf...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"