13 56 Mhz Wall Mount Proximity Uid Reader 213003 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This 13.56 MHz wall-mounted Mifare reader is a high frequency proximity RFID card reader that can read multiple tags from distances of up to 5cm. It is easy to install and has a compact size, which makes it a suitable RFID solution to be applied in access control, security control or admission control systems.
Technical Specifications - 13.56 MHz Wall-mount Proximity UID Reader (GAO 213003)
None Internal Led and Buzzer
Variable 6 to 12 V DC - 9 V DC, 150 mA
3 in 1 - RS232, Wiegand and MSR ABA TK2
19, 200 bps N, 8, 1
Read Write Distance
Up to 5 cm
83 x 47 x 16 (mm) (L x W x H)
Approximately 50 g<
Waterproof and dustproof
-10 °C to 60 °C
-20 °C to 70 °C
10 to 90% relative
Max read quantity
None required built in
Mifare MF1 standard cards for 1024/4096 byte and Mifare Ultralight cards of EEPROM size 512bit for ISO 14443A and Mifare DESFire
UID Access, security or admission
Linear regulator recommended
13 56 Mhz Wall Mount Proximity Uid Reader 213003
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 13, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz Reader Rfid Writer With Antenna 233004Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview : The high frequency RFID reader/writer is an advanced reader writer that can read multiple tags from a distance of up to 30 Cm under ideal conditions. The small form factor of this unit provides for easy installation and is a suitable hardw...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 222012Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
High Frequency Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer 223001Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - High Frequency (HF) PDA CF RFID Reader/Writer This small compact flash unit is designed to read and write Mifare MF1 tags which can be used for numerous close proximity applications. Some of the more common uses of this CF device are for w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"