134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 222012 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in real-time. It is widely used in the industries of security/patrol/mining/finance and railway systems, etc.
Specifications - 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012
0 to 7 CM
82 mm x 52.3 mm x 25.8 mm
< 98 g
Wireless Bluetooth; USB
Bluetooth Transmission Distance
> 10 M
DC 3.7 to 4.2 V
Communication Baud Rate
Re-chargeable Lithium Battery
950mAh, DC3.7 V
5% to 90% relative
-20 °C to 65 °C
-25 °C to 85 °C
Features - 134KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012
-Wireless data transferring via the Bluetooth connection
-Can work with WinCE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based SmartPhones or PDAs (Bluetooth featured).
-Long battery life - continuously reads tags for up to 7000 times per charge
-Free SDK provided
-Excel/Word/Notepad keyboard wedge, data can be automatically updated and viewed in the real-time mode through any kind of text editors on PCs or PDAs
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 222012
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 12, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader 211004Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 10, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 125 kHz or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader This high and low frequency RFID reader applies dual read technology allowing it to read a wide variety of RFID tags. It reads the unique serial number which can have prefix or suf...
13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader / Writer, 140 Rugged PDA This 13.56 MHz PDA based RFID reader/writer, 140 Rugged PDA, is designed for industrial and outdoor environments. Ideal for field service, direct store delivery, retail, warehouse and...
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 221013Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader The wireless LF (125 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a rea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"