Eas Security Anti Theft Alarm System For Supermarket - Chinaprice: 570.90 Dollar US$
Product name:Eas System
160~180cm for soft label 180~200cm for hard tag
Application:Supermarket, retail store, clothing store, cosmetics store and so on
Packing:1pc/ctn, saft package
- Posted By: Shenzhen Emeno Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +86 136-5243-3423
- Address: 416A, Huiyi Fortune Plaza, Longhua, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.emenotec.com
Published date: April 12, 2017 - Modified date: April 13, 2017
- Business Description: Shenzhen Emeno Technology Co.,Ltd
was established in 2009,is a factory in China with over 5 years experience in making eas products.We are professional to help clients from around the world loss prevention.
Specializing in EAS AM & RF system,Security boxes,Hard tags, Soft label& Detacher/deactivator
S1009e 8p Unmanaged Poe SwitchElectronics - Security - Other - Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology - China - January 12, 2017 - contact company for price
The S1009-P is a 9 ports POE switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 9 10/100M RJ45 Ports and 4 or 8 PoE Ports. The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant ...
Unmanaged Poe SwitchElectronics - Security - Other - Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology - China - January 12, 2017 - check with company for price
The S1005E-P is a 5 ports Power-over-Ethernet (POE) switch which is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and 4 ports with POE function (Port 2-5). The POE ports can automatically detect and suppl...
Kids Gps Watch Sos Button Geofence Drop Off Alarm Free Tracking SoftwareElectronics - Security - Other - Yiwen Technology Co., Ltd - China - October 24, 2016 - 40.00 Dollar US$
Main Features 1. GPS+LBS dual positioning The device supports both GPS and LBS dual positioning, GPS is mainly for outdoor positioning and LBS is manly for indoor position. 2. Geofence After the geofence is setup, you will get alert notice when the k...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"