High Frequency Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer 223001 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This small compact flash unit is designed to read and write Mifare MF1 tags which can be used for numerous close proximity applications. Some of the more common uses of this CF device are for writing tags that would be used for time and attendance, guard tour patrol, and access control Tags. The readers small form factor and portable nature facilitates the interrogation of RFID tags deployed in numerous locations.
This reader/writer features low power consumption, light weight and a compact size. It has a maximum read distance of 3cm and has a baud rate of 19200bps. The RFID reader/writer has a built-in antenna and is power from the device it is inserted into such as a PDA. It conducts omni-directional tag reading.
Technical Specifications - High Frequency (HF) PDA CF RFID Reader/Writer
CF connector from PDA
CF Card Type 1
19200 bps 8, N, 1, no flow control
STX, DATA, CR, LF
13.56 MHz, ASK
Less than 5 mA
3cm at maximum
10% to 90% relative
-10 °C to 60 ° C
-20 °C to 65 °C
69.0 mm × 55.0 mm × 9.6 mm with cover
High Frequency Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer 223001
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: November 12, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader 222012Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader 211004Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 10, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 125 kHz or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader This high and low frequency RFID reader applies dual read technology allowing it to read a wide variety of RFID tags. It reads the unique serial number which can have prefix or suf...
13 56 Mhz Handheld Rfid Reader Writer 243002Electronics - Security - Other - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader / Writer, 140 Rugged PDA This 13.56 MHz PDA based RFID reader/writer, 140 Rugged PDA, is designed for industrial and outdoor environments. Ideal for field service, direct store delivery, retail, warehouse and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"