X8 Black Eagle 2013 New Type Self Defense Flashlight Torch High Power Impact Security Set - Chinaprice: contact company for price
reach 300m, 40, 000, 000V ultrahigh shocking voltage, 2 rechargeable,
detachable Li- ion battery( 18650pattern ) , aircraft grade alloy shell
to make it durable
imported CREE bulb
Accessory : charger, introduction, warranty card, 2 UltraFire18650 battery, anti- fake serial number
- Phone: 8615995644489
- Address: huanqing road, suzhou, China
Published date: May 20, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are specialized in all kinds of self defensive device,alarms ,self
defense flashlight and other novelty products. All Products are supplied
from factory Directly. Excellent Service and Fast Shipping.
Lipstick Style Self Defense Flashlight Torch High Power Impact Security SetElectronics - Security - Other - KunShan Kangyuqing Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - May 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Function: Electric shock, Lighting <br> electric shock voltage : 2, 000, 000V Lighting lamp: LED cold light illumination Product size: 2.6( diameter) × 10( length) cm Product Features: 1, New shape: lipstick style, exquisite appearance, conveni...
15g Self Defense Pepper SprayElectronics - Security - Other - KunShan Kangyuqing Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - May 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Pepper spray can also be called antiriot spray, which is widely used by antiriot police in many countries. It has many features- - - it can make an attacker blind temporarily, and the attacker can not move one more step no matter how strong he is, bu...
812 Type Alarm Electric Shocker With FlashlightElectronics - Security - Other - KunShan Kangyuqing Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - May 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Parameter 1, Input voltage: 6VDC 2, Current≥ 2.5A 3, Output voltage: over 800KV 4, Electric shock voltage: 10, 000, 000V 5, Weight: 300g 6, Size: 280( length) ×50( diameter) mm If you are frequently on the road alone, if you need to go to work ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"