Kl 061 Pen Type Ph Meter Hand Handy Held - Chinaprice: contact company for price
to read display, simple operation and easy features. Suitable for many
different applications it makes testing pH easy. The Large LCD display
makes it easy to interpret the results on the screen. The meter is light
weight and will fit in your pocket, or you can use the handy clip on the
back of the meter to attatch it to your clothing.
Kl 061 Pen Type Ph Meter
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Kelilong Electron Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86059365505886366980
- Address: NO.60 Xing Ye Middle Road, Fuan , China
- Website: http://www.kelilong.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ld Pcir Resistance Signal ConditionerElectronics Testing - Jiangmen Leader Electronic Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LD-PCIR Resistance Signal Conditioner have been designed to enable the user to amplify and convert linear input resistance signal to current or voltage output signals for. It adapts to any resistance potentiometer, such as GEFRAN linear or rotative d...
Ldd 4000 Accelerometer Safety Crash Testing Pressure Sensor TransducerElectronics Testing - Jiangmen Leader Electronic Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LDD-4000 MEMS accelerometer is an integral single shaftacceleration testing system with low power consumption, lowcost and small size. It can be applied to dynamic andstatic acceleration testing, safety crash testing, shocktesting, suitable for many ...
Leader Ldn86 Ultrastable Stainless Steel Pressure SensorElectronics Testing - Jiangmen Leader Electronic Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LEADER LDN86 UltraStable Stainless Steel Pressure Sensor FEATURES - 20°C－+85°C Compensated Temperature Range ± 0.1%Pressure Non- linearity ±1.0%Interchangeable Span (provided by gain set resistor) Solid State Reliability Low Power APPLICATION ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"