Led Smd T8 Tube - Chinaprice: contact company for price
TUV certification. You just need keep the LED ballast and replace the
original starter with new one. It is much easier to replace the
traditional tubes and could work well and there is no change for others.
Led Smd T8 Tube
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Willighting(ShenZhen) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8675527649783
- Address: Building of Ming Jin Hai Industry Park(Liyuan), Zh, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.willighting.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Willighting, We are a professional manufacturer of LED lighting,covering LED panels,tubes,bulbs,spotlighting and strips series etc.More new products can be researched & designed according to your requirement. Thanks!
Sic Heating Element Meterial Strength RingElectronics Testing - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Sic(silicon carbide) heating element is a non-metal electric heating element. SIC heating elements of Henan Andy are taking selected high quality green silicon carbide as meterial. Sic heating elements can usually be used for furnace which temperatur...
Alumina Tube Atmospheres Resistance AbrasionElectronics Testing - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specifications: 1. Both end open or not 2. Diameter, 14-30mm (U/W/h shape), 8-54mm (Straint/Slot rod), 3. Length, 240-4000mm Andy Company Offers High Purity Alumina Tubes. Both Metric and American sizes are available. Advantage of alumina tube from A...
Alumina Crucible Liter Property GemstoneElectronics Testing - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Alumina Crucibles are manufactured for more than 20 years and have a skill production technology in different shapes and range of sizes from few millilitre to several liter, these fully dense, high purity an high temperature use, fine grain products ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"