Probes Pogo Pin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Shenzhen Yinhe Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 86013714870074
- Address: B4 Fenghuang industry park,Fuyong,Bao'an,Shenzhen,, shenzhen, China
Published date: June 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: Yinhe Electronics Co., Ltd was formed in 2000. The company employs
60 people and is privately owned.
We specialize in making probes and pins. We supply some medium and
large company, say, Foxconn,Nokia in China.
We make a vast range of products: PCB/ICT testing probes , pin,p
ogo pin,pogo pins, pogo pin connector,coaxial probes,and double e
nded probes as well.
We provides our customers with first class quality and the most
competitive price. Meanwhile, we make effort to serve for customer
all over the world.
Field Strength Meter Emf828 Efm Digital IndictorElectronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Characters: 1. quick response in measuring 2. easy operation 3. hold data- - - hold the current data 4. hold the MAX - - - when metrical data is big than show value, it will update the value Applications: 1. Use the mG and uTesla for units, inspect p...
Screen Digital Lcd Combustible Flammable Gas Detectors Spd202Electronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Combustible Gas Detector Model: SPD202/ Ex Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co. , Ltd ( A1) can test combustible gas test range: 0~100% LEL accuracy: 5% sampling time: 10 seconds 1) Detecting principle: catalytic combustion 2) Detected gas: combustible gas ...
Screen Brightness Illuminance Meter Sm208Electronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Screen Brightness Meter Model: SM208 Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co. , Ltd ( A1) The SM- 208 screen brightness meter is specifically designed to measure the brightness of various fluorescent screens and transmission screens. It has wide applications in...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"