Sg61000 5 Iec61000 4 Lightning Surge Hi Pot Test Equipment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Automatic lighting surge generator ( or Lighting surge immunity) SG61000- 5 is used to assess the power cord and connect the internal switch stood in line to connect the internal switch to provide a common basis for switching the natural world and lightning caused by the high- energy transient interference performance. Performance fully meets the IEC 61000- 4- 5, EN61000- 4- 5 and GB/ T17626.5 standards.
Product ModelT SG61000- 5H12 SG61000- 5H
Output Voltage ( Open)
Output Current ( Short)
Output Impedance 2Î© 2Î©
Output Voltage Range 0~12KVÂ±10% 0~10KVÂ±10%
Output Current Range 0~6KAÂ±10% 0~5KAÂ±10%
Polarity Positive, Negative or Positive/ Negative automatic
Phase Shift Asynchronous, Synchronization 0Â°~ 360Â° or Specific Angle
Coupling/ Decoupling Network ( CDN) Includes a 16A single phase CDN Includes a 20A 3phases CDN Includes a 30A 3phases CDN Built- in 20A 3phases CDN
Dimensions ( WxDxH) 44x45x35cm 44x45x55cm 56x69x165cm 56x69x155cm
Gross Weight About 30kg About 48kg About 300kg About 270kg
- Posted By: Lisun Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8618917996096
- Address: 113-114, No.1 Building, Nanxiang Zhidi Industry Pa, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.lisungroup.com
Published date: March 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: Lisun Electronics Inc was found by Lisun Group in 2003. We have sales & service offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. In 2012, we built a high level products show room & lab center in Shanghai. Lisun Group has set up a new manufactory in China to research and develop the world high-technology CFL & LED Test Instruments. Its quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2008. The Lisun Group products have been authenticated by the third party lab and were awarded by CE certificate. As a CIE Supportive Membership, all of the test instruments produced by Lisun Group were designed according to CIE Standards.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Spectrophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Photometer and Colorimeter, LED Test Instruments, CFL Test Instruments, EMC Testing, Electronic Ballast Tester, Equipments For Testing Electronic Components, Electrical Safety Testing, Environmental Testing, AC and DC Power Supply and etc.
Lisun Group's products have been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Europe, America, Australia, Africa and Asia. Its quality was well accepted by many of world-famous companies such as GE, Philips, Sharp, OSRAM, SONY and so on. Lisun Group wins thousands of customers' trust with motto "Right Product, Right Price and Right Service". We will continue presenting more and more high quality products to our customers in future.
Lsg 3000 Laboratory Goniophotometer Photometric Equipment Test For Ies Standard Of LightElectronics Testing - Lisun Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - March 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction: LSG- 3000 Moving Detector Goniophotometer completely meets LM- 79 Clause 9.3.1 requirement. The LSG- 3000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system for measuring light. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m...
Lpce 2 Lms 9000 Led Integrating Sphere With Ccd Spectroradiometer For Test Cri Lumen And CurrentElectronics Testing - Lisun Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - March 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction: LPCE- 2( LMS- 9000) is high precision CCD Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Test System, it is suitable for photometric and colorimetric measurement of luminaries such as Energy- saving lamps, Fluorescent lamps, HID lamps ( high vo...
Lpce 3 Lms 7000vis 2 0m Integrating Sphere Flux Light Meter For Led Spectrum TestElectronics Testing - Lisun Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - March 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction: LPCE- 3( LMS- 7000VIS) is CCD Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Test System, it is suitable for photometric and colorimetric measurement of luminaries such as LEDs, LED luminaires, Energy- saving lamps, Fluorescent lamps, HID lamps...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"