Single Point Load Cell - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Creep in 30 Min.:±0.02%R.O.
Temp.Effect on Output:±0.02%R.O./10℃
Temp.Effect on Zero:±0.02%R.O./10℃
Compensated Temp. Range:-10to+40℃
Operating Temp. Range:-20to+60℃
Usage:Mainly used for price computing scales, counting scales, weighing scales etc.
- Posted By: Xiamen Loadcell Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 865927234990
- Address: 5FL,No.20,Huli Park,Tongan industry central zone, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.lctxm.com
Published date: December 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: We (Xiamen Loadcell Technology Co., Ltd. ) engage in the developing,
producing, selling and servicing of strain gauges and load cells. High
accuracy, Aluminum construction, apply to platform scales, pricing
scales, balance. We have a professional and active sales team, to
provide satisfying service of pre sales and post sales, Our obiective is
to facilitate clients and let them have no worry.
Electronic Balance Load CellElectronics Testing - Xiamen Loadcell Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
1, Product Model:LAK-H1 2, Specifications Rated Capacity:0.3~3kg Dimension:10*15*110mm Rated Output：1.0±10%mv/V Zero Balance：±5%R.O. Non-linearity Error：±0.02%R.O. Hysteresis, Repeatability Error：±0.015%R.O. Creep in 30 Mi...
Counting Scale Load CellElectronics Testing - Xiamen Loadcell Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
1, Product model:LAB-B3 2, Specifications Rated Loading:3Kg~50kg Accuracy Class;±0.01%R.O. Dimension：22*30*130mm Rated Output：2.0mv/V±10% Zero Balance：±0.0500R.O. Non-linearity;±0.015%R.O. Hysteresis, Repeatability:±0.01%R.O. Cre...
Counting Scale SensorElectronics Testing - Xiamen Loadcell Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
1, Product model:LAB-B-B 2, Specifications Rated Loading:3kg-50kg Dimension :22*30*130mm Rated Output:2.0mv/V±10% Zero Balance:±0.05R.O. Non-linearity:±0.02%R.O. Hysteresis, Repeatability:±0.015%R.O. Creep in 30 Min.:±0.03%R.O. Temp. Effect on Output...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"