Testingequipment Glow Wire Tester - Chinaprice: contact company for price
with IEC60695-2-10, IEC60335, IEC60598 and other standards.
The ignition source is imitated by an electrically heated wire loop against which the sample is pressed with a constant force. A miniature jacket thermocouple serves as a sensor for the loop temperature.
The sample has to be fastened to a carriage on which, by means of a tensioning cord, a weight with a force of 1 N is effective in the direction of the wire loop. Scales enable the reading of the flame height and the depth of penetration. Approx 200 mm below the wire loop a board of pine wood, covered with a layer of tissue paper, is mounted. This device enables to judge the danger of a fire spreading through burning drops or glowing parts falling from the sample. The calibration is done with silver foil, when the foil melts, the measuring unit must indicate a temperature of 960C.
1 wire loop of nickel-chromium, Φ4 mm, accordance with IEC60695-2-10 figure 1, with clamping mechanism, with Φ0, 6 mm for the thermocouple,
1 carriage with fixture for the specimen, with a rate of approach and withdrawal of 10 mm/s to 25mm/s,
1 fine rope pull mechanism with weights for loads of 1±0, 2N,
1 gauge of 7 mm for the depth of penetration, with maximum pointer and stop,
1 scale to measure the flame height,
1 high current isolating transformer to heat the wire loop, with series connected variable ratio transformer, to set the temperature up to 960±15C,
1 type K thermocouple Chromel-alumel, Φ0, 5 mm, length approx.500 mm, to indicate the temperature of the glow-wire loop, with digital display measuring range 0~1050C, built-in operable,
1 chamber with a volume of at least 0, 5 m3, black interior,
1 wooden board, 10 mm thick, 10 sheets of wrapping tissue, of grammage between 12g/㎡~30g/㎡.
Power supply: 220V50Hz other voltages request.
- Phone: 862081600059
- Address: 1/F,No.2 Building,287 Longxi Road,Liwan District,G, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.electricaltest.com.cn/
Published date: June 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: The ZLT Electrical Safety Testing Equipment is a selection of common
testing equipment for Flammability Testing, Protection Against Water,
Mechanical Durability, and Accessibility. They are used to test consumer
appliances, enclosures, power cords, plugs, sockets, and other
electrical and electronic items. All of these instruments conform to
standards such as IEC, EN, UL, VDE,CSA, GB, etc.
Many of our products come with CNAS (ISO17025) calibration certificates or they are available for an extra charge. In addition, we have very competitive pricing on testing consumables that will work with different makes of test equipment.
Field Strength Meter Emf828 Efm Digital IndictorElectronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Characters: 1. quick response in measuring 2. easy operation 3. hold data- - - hold the current data 4. hold the MAX - - - when metrical data is big than show value, it will update the value Applications: 1. Use the mG and uTesla for units, inspect p...
Screen Digital Lcd Combustible Flammable Gas Detectors Spd202Electronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Combustible Gas Detector Model: SPD202/ Ex Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co. , Ltd ( A1) can test combustible gas test range: 0~100% LEL accuracy: 5% sampling time: 10 seconds 1) Detecting principle: catalytic combustion 2) Detected gas: combustible gas ...
Screen Brightness Illuminance Meter Sm208Electronics Testing - Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co., Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Screen Brightness Meter Model: SM208 Shenzhen Sanpo Instrument Co. , Ltd ( A1) The SM- 208 screen brightness meter is specifically designed to measure the brightness of various fluorescent screens and transmission screens. It has wide applications in...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"