Tumbling Barrel Test Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
to such devices as connectors or small remote control units which are
normally attached to cables during use.
① Model:ZLT-GT1, is to determine the mechanical strength of lamp or electrical appliances or electrical components in accordance with IEC60598 figure 25 and VDE0620 Bild 27.
Power Supply: A.C.220V 50Hz, other voltages and frequencies on request.
Rate of falls: 10 times/min.
Speed of rotation: 5 r/min.
Inner height: 650mm.
Fall height: 500mm.
Chute Length: 275mm.
Bottom Impact Surface: 3mm steel.
② Model:ZLT-GT2, is to determine the mechanical strength of electrical appliances or electrical components in accordance with IEC60068-2-32 Amendment 2, employs a large clear acrylic access door for easy viewing and access to the chamber.
Inner height: 675mm or 1175mm(for 1m fall height)
Fall height: 500mm or 1000mm.
Chute length: 275mm.
Bottom Impact Surface: 3mm steel backed with 19mm hardwood.
③ Model:ZLT-GT3, similar to ZLT-GT2, but according to BS1363 figure 20.
Inner height: 650mm.
Fall height: 500mm.
Bottom Impact Surface: 19mm nominal thick blockboard or suitable alternative.
④ Model:ZLT-GT4, similar to ZLT-GT2, but of larger dimensions for testing of accessories for vacuum cleaners, according to IEC60312 figure 16.
Inner height: 1070mm.
Fall height: 800mm.
Chute length: 400mm.
Bottom Impact Surface: 5mm steel and hard wooden plate.
- Phone: 862081600059
- Address: 1/F,No.2 Building,287 Longxi Road,Liwan District,G, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.electricaltest.com.cn/
Published date: June 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: The ZLT Electrical Safety Testing Equipment is a selection of common
testing equipment for Flammability Testing, Protection Against Water,
Mechanical Durability, and Accessibility. They are used to test consumer
appliances, enclosures, power cords, plugs, sockets, and other
electrical and electronic items. All of these instruments conform to
standards such as IEC, EN, UL, VDE,CSA, GB, etc.
Many of our products come with CNAS (ISO17025) calibration certificates or they are available for an extra charge. In addition, we have very competitive pricing on testing consumables that will work with different makes of test equipment.
Ball Pressure Test Device Zlt Qy1Electronics Testing - Guangzhou Zhilitong Electromechanical Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
To determine the dimensional stability of parts consisting of non- ceramic, non-metallic insulating materials when exposed to higher temperatures up to maximum 250℃. According to IEC60695-10-2, IEC60335-1 clause 30.1, IEC60598-1 clause 13.2.1 F...
Cord Anchorage Torque Test Device Zlt Lj3Electronics Testing - Guangzhou Zhilitong Electromechanical Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
This device is for testing the resistance to torque of cord anchorages at electrical appliances provided with non-detachable flexible cords with a diameter up to 10 mm and torques up to 0, 425N.m according to IEC60884-1 clause 23.2(table 18), VDE0620...
Socket Outlet Torque Balance Zlt Lj2Electronics Testing - Guangzhou Zhilitong Electromechanical Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
For measuring and testing the torque strain exerted by appliances with plug pins on socket-outlets, in accordance with I EC60065 clause 15.4.1 and figure 11, IEC60335-1 clause 22.3, IEC60884-1 clause 14.23.2. The balancing arm of the test apparatus p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"