100 Mhz Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope A0120009 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
oscilloscope is a high performance 8-bit, two-channel computer based USB
digital storage oscilloscope. It combines the functions of an
oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, waveform recorder, signal generator,
voltmeter and cymometer. The oscilloscope operates at up to 250 MS/s real-
time sampling rate at a bandwidth of 100 MHz. It is commonly used for
the maintenance of electronic equipment and laboratory work in fields
such as science, medicine, engineering and telecommunications.
Key Features – 100 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope
•Compatible with USB 2.0, no external power is required, convenient to use
•Displays waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and X-Y plot
•Suitable for notebook computer and product line maintenance
•High performance, 250 MS/s real-time sampling rate, 100 MHz Bandwidth
•23 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check
•Waveform output can be saved to text, MS Word or Excel, or graphic files (JPG or BMP) under most Windows OS from 98 to Vista
•Labview/ VB/VC/ Delphi/ C++ Builder Second Design instance
•FFT spectrum analysis
Technical Specifications – 100 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope
1 MΩ 25 pF
10 mV to 5 V, 9 Steps
± 3 %
4 ns to 1 h, 38 Steps
Yes (30 Hz to 100 MHz)
DC 100 MHz
Auto, Normal and Single
Trigger Level Adjustable
Rising edge, falling edge
CH1, CH2, EXT
0 to 100 %
10 k to 512 kB/Channel
DC 100 MHz
Max. Sample Rate
port/line, waveform average, persistence, intensity
CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD
FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
100 Mhz Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope A0120009
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue Third Floor Toronto, Ontario, Ca, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com/
Published date: October 27, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Handheld Multi Function Cctv Tester Gao A0490001General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 27, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Handheld Multi-Functional CCTV Tester (101) The handheld multi- functional CCTV tester is an ideal device for installers and field technicians to test video, PTZ function, and status of UTP cables conveniently and efficiently. The low powe...
Arbitrary Waveform Generator And Frequency Counter A0210001General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 23, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter The USB arbitrary waveform generator has one channel of 8-bit arbitrary synchronized waveform output, two 8-bit input channels for counter/frequency measurement and external trigger input....
Xds510 Usb 2 0 Enhanced Ti Dsp Emulator B0m00003General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 23, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - XDS510 USB 2.0 Enhanced TI DSP Emulator The XDS510 USB 2.0 Enhanced TI DSP Emulator supports drivers for both CCS3.3 and CCS2.x. It features a compact size, plug-and-play operation, a high operating speed and multi-DSP emulation. The emula...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"