13 56 Mhz Wall Mounted Mifare Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
MHz wall-mounted Mifare reader is a high frequency proximity RFID card
reader that can read multiple
tags from distances of up to 5cm. It is easy to install and has a compact size, which makes it a suitable RFID
solution to be applied in access control, security control or admission control systems.
Technical Specifications 13.56 MHz Wall-Mounted Mifare Reader (GAO 213003)
Display None Internal Led and Buzzer
Power requirements Variable 6 to 12 V DC 9 V DC, 150 mA
Communications Interface 3 in 1 RS232, Wiegand and MSR ABA TK2
Baud rate 19200bps N, 8, 1
Frequency 13.56 MHz
Read Write Distance Up to 5 cm
Technical Certificates CE, FCC
Dimensions 83 x 47 x 16(mm)(L x W x H)
Weight Approximately 50g
Waterproof and dustproof IP40
Humidity 10 to 90% relative
Max read quantity 16 tags/s
Antenna Compatibility None required built in
Antenna Connection None required
Transponder Compatibility Mifare MF1 standard cards for 1024 byte and Mifare Ultralight cards of EEPROM size 512bit
for ISO 14443A and Mifare DESFire
Application Usage UID Access, security or admission
Additional Features Linear regulator recommended
13 56 Mhz Wall Mounted Mifare Reader
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareGeneral Electronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsGeneral Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderGeneral Electronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"