5 Wire Resistive Touchscreen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
used Japanese raw material and produced under the control of experienced
technical stuff from Taiwan. The item has ideal using life, high
stability, high transmittance, large size, maintenance free features
5 Wire Resistive Touchscreen
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Chengdu Vtouch Tec Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8602868811128835
- Address: 138 Rongtai Av, Wenjiang District, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.v-touch.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Chengdu Vtouch, a professional touchscreen manufacturer in China, with the strength of 4/5 wire resistive/ capacitive touchscreen. All our products are with CE/FCC and ROHS standards! The key raw materials are imported from Japan; The CTO, Mr. Roberto, is from Elo!
Ceramic RollerGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic Rollers are hi-tech advanced ceramic products made with patented cool isostatic pressing technology, With superior strength in high temperature and excellent performance, Ceramic Rollers has gained very good reputation in the Market. Rollers ...
High Temperatur Box FurnaceGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Model: 1800C High Temperature Box Furnace 1800C MoSi2 Heating Elements 1800 Grade Refractory Lining AY-BF-180 series box furnace uses 1800C MoSi2 heating elements as its heating element. Hearth is built with Ai2O3 fiber materials. Temperature of this...
Bulk Toner Powder Used For Samsung1610 2010General Electronics - toner cartridge Nanchang Printer Color Electronic - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
bulk toner powder used for Samsung1610/ 2010 bulk toner powder used for Samsung1610/ 2010 1.Competitive price, 2. compatible , free of patent, 3.high printing performance 4.Perfect printing ability, 5.Free shipping for large weight, 6. 90%-98% simila...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce