9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer Gao A0410002 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
real time color video multiplexer is widely used in security monitoring,
highway monitoring, toll station video surveillance system, industrial
closed circuit television surveillance and high quality video
conferencing. This compact and powerful multiplexer provides high
resolution real time video on all 9 channels. It also has the ability to
freeze frame, provide multi-screen display and record events. Alarms are
generated for signal loss and motion detection. Video resolution is
adjustable for each channel individually.
Key Features - 9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer
•Video loss detection
•Multi-screen real time display
•Live, recording, and playing back at the same time
•Signal loss alarm, external alarm, and video motion alarm
•Time/Date/CH title display
•Each camera and video quality is adjustable
Technical Specifications - 9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer
PAL – 50 fields/s; NTSC – 60 fields/s
9 loops BNC, 1.0 Vp-p composite, individually optional 75 Ω or high impedance
1 loop, 1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω
1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω
BNC 1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω/S-VHS
9 active TTL high/low input (one mating connector)
1 programmable as normally open or normally closed
programmable 2 to 999 seconds, 4 seconds default
video loss alarm, video motion alarm, external alarm
PAL - 720×576; NTSC - 720×480
sequence switch, single picture, PiP, 4 picture, 8 picture, 9 picture, Freeze-frame & Zoom functions
DC12 V 18 W
-30 °C to 60 °C
432 mm × 311 mm × 44 mm
9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer Gao A0410002
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue Third Floor Toronto, Ontario, Ca, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com/
Published date: October 18, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Xds510 Usb Plus Jtag Emulator Gao B0m00004General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – XDS510 USB Plus JTAG Emulator The XDS510 plus emulator is a DSP development tool (DSP emulator) which uses XDS560 JTAG technology to greatly improve its stability and anti-interference capabilities. The emulator fully supports Code Compose...
Handheld Optical Variable Attenuator Gao A0860001General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Handheld Optical Variable Attenuator This handheld optical variable attenuator is used with single-mode fiber for continuously variable optical signal attenuation. Featuring a rugged design, portability and ease-of-use, the attenuator is w...
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareGeneral Electronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"