At28hc256e 12si Is A 256 32kx8 High Speed Parallel Eeprom Utsource - USAprice: 6.67 Dollar US$
•Fast Read Access Time – 70 ns
•Automatic Page Write Operation
– Internal Address and Data Latches for 64 Bytes
– Internal Control Timer
•Fast Write Cycle Times
– Page Write Cycle Time: 3 ms or 10 ms Maximum
– 1 to 64-byte Page Write Operation
•Low Power Dissipation
– 80 mA Active Current
– 3 mA Standby Current
•Hardware and Software Data Protection
•DATAPolling for End of Write Detection
•High Reliability CMOS Technology
– Endurance: 104or 105Cycles
– Data Retention: 10 Years
•Single 5V ±10% Supply
•CMOS and TTL Compatible Inputs and Outputs
•JEDEC Approved Byte-wide Pinout
•Full Military and Industrial Temperature Ranges
•Green (Pb/Halide-free) Packaging Option
The AT28HC256 is a high-performance electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory. Its 256K of memory is organized as 32, 768 words by 8 bits. Manufactured with Atmel’s advanced nonvolatile CMOS technology, the AT28HC256 offers access times to 70 ns with power dissipation of just 440 mW. When the AT28HC256 is deselected, the standby current is less than 5 mA. If you need them or other eletronic of components please contact us or view Utsource website. See the Contact Info.
The AT28HC256 is accessed like a Static RAM for the read or write cycle without the need for external components. The device contains a 64-byte page register to allow writing of up to 64 bytes simultaneously. During a write cycle, the address and 1 to 64 bytes of data are internally latched, freeing the addresses and data bus for other oper-ations. Following the initiation of a write cycle, the device will automatically write the latched data using an internal control timer. The end of a write cycle can be detected by DATA Polling of I/O7. Once the end of a write cycle has been detected a new access for a read or write can begin.
Atmel’s 28HC256 has additional features to ensure high quality and manufacturability. The device utilizes internal error correction for extended endurance and improved data retention characteristics. An optional software data protection mechanism is available to guard against inadvertent writes. The device also includes an extra 64 bytes of EEPROM for device identification or tracking.
- Posted By: UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd
- Phone: 6267574001
- Address: 2321 W Norwood Pl, Alhambra, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.utsource.net
Published date: August 11, 2016 - Modified date: August 11, 2016
- Business Description: UTSOURCE is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field.UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors etc., and various product type's PDF parameter form as well as the related photographs, we also provide satisfying one-stop package service for customers.
Yppd J014c Is An Ipm Intelligent Power Module Ic UtsourceGeneral Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - August 11, 2016 - 11.67 Dollar US$
Product Content Description: YPPD-J014C is an IPM (Intelligent Power Module) IC - Utsource Product Summary The applications of it are Inverters, Servo drives, DC Motor control, Motion Control, Servo Contol, UPS, Welding power supplies, Robotics, Fork...
Copper Core Heat Resistant Rolling Stock CableGeneral Electronics - Hengfei electrical Group Co., Ltd - USA - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Voltage: 3000V below Standard: IEC60228: 1978, UIC895, AARS501, TB/ T1484- 2001 Applications: This product is suitable for rated voltage 3000V and below locomotives for internal wiring. Advantages: 1. IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS standard 2. ISO9002, ISO14000:...
Silicon Rubber Insulation And Flat CableGeneral Electronics - Hengfei electrical Group Co., Ltd - USA - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Voltage: 450/ 750v Standard: GB/ T5013- 2008, JB8735- 199 Applications: This product is appli cable to the AC rated voltage 0.6/ 1kV and below requires frequent or oil- resistant occasion for power plant or moving lighting electricity power transmiss...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"