Black Viton Rubber Tubing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1.Made of 100% pure Viton, a high performance synthetic
2.Excellent temperature resistance
viton tube Specifications
viton rubber tube
1.Hardness:65-75 Shore A
2.Special gravity:1.9 g/cm3
3.Tensile strength:8-12.5 M
Viton tube Known for its resistance to oils and chemicals,
this remarkable material retains its good mechanical and
chemical resistance properties at extremely high
temperatures better than any other known elastomer. Viton is
also a standout material in its resistance to weather-
related aging and ozone. In fact, samples weathered in
direct Florida sunlight showed little or no change in
properties or appearance after 13 years of exposure. Viton's
fluid resistance far exceeds that of most other synthetic
rubbers. It is resistant to hydrocarbons such as benzene,
carbon tetrachloride, toluene, and xylene — fluids that
normally act as solvents on rubber, disintegrating the
material; leading to tubing failure. Engineers looking for
exceptional resistance to petroleum-based fuels, oils,
lubricants, and mineral acids at elevated temperatures will
often turn to Viton, because most other thermoplastics
cannot meet the necessary resistance levels.
Professional Plastics offers a wide size selection of Viton
tubing, with two durometers to choose from (75 and 60 Shore
A durometers (Type A and Type B), to meet specific
application requirements. The 60A durometer compound is
specially formulated for use in peristaltic pumps. All
VITUBE formulations are produced with 100% fluoroelastomers
(chemical name: fluorocarbon FKM) and are matte black in
color. VITUBE contains no regrind material nor blends of
other elastomers. If accidental burning of VITUBE occurs,
extreme caution should be taken due to Hydrogen Fluoride and
other decomposition products. Avoid inhalation of vapors
liberated at service temperatures above 392°F. If your
application calls for harder VITUBE, 90A durometer is
available — email us for details
- Posted By: Shenzhen Forbest Manufacturing Co,ltd
- Phone: 075533692656
- Address: Fulian Industrial Longhua town Shenzhen city Guang, shenzhen, China
Published date: September 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen Forbest Technology is our subsidiary company which located in
Forbest Manufacturing Co., Ltd is our head company located in Honkong .
We founded in 1995, is specialized in Insulation tubing. Including Silicone tubing, Silicone heat shrink tubing,Silicone sponge tubing, Silicone fiberglass bands, Teflon(PTFE) Tubing, PTFE corrugated Heat shrink tubing, PVC Tubing, , PU tubing, PE tubing, Viton tubing , NBR Tubing,EPDM tubing,EPDM Sponge tubes ,EPDM Sponge Sheet, Heat shrink tubing.
Led Tube T8 Integrated O 2835a 18wGeneral Electronics - SHENZHEN OLEDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
' Product Item O- T8- 2835A- 18W Power 18Â±1W Dimmable Available Cover Type Transparent & milky Working Voltage AC85- 265V Ra >80 Color Temperature 2700- 7000K Lumens 1800- 2000LM Beam Angle 120Â° Freque 50- 60hz PF >0.9 Product Dimension 1200m...
Led Tube T8 Integrated O 2g11 2835 18wGeneral Electronics - SHENZHEN OLEDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
' Product Item O- 2G11- 2835- 20w- 550mm Power 20Â±1W Dimmable Available Cover Type milky Working Voltage AC85- 265V Ra >80 Color Temperature 2700- 7000K Lumens 2000- 2100LM Beam Angle 120Â° Freque 50- 60hz PF >0.9 Product Dimension 550mm* 42.7...
Led Tube T8 O 2835 18wGeneral Electronics - SHENZHEN OLEDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
' Product Item O- T8- 2835- 18W Power 18Â±1W Dimmable Available Cover Type Transparent & milky Working Voltage AC85- 265V Ra >80 Color Temperature 2700- 7000K Lumens 1800- 2000LM Beam Angle 120Â° Freque 50- 60hz PF >0.9 Product Dimension 1200mm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"