Cordless Rivet Nut Gun - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
2. For setting standard steel rivet nuts M4, M5, M6, M8.
3. Simple installation, standardized parts, and quick maintenance.
4. Fitted with two speed settings and variable speed.
5. Easy torque adjusting and setting system.
6. Patented Pulling Mechanism.
7. CE Certification.
Cordless Rivet Nut Gun
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: MyHand Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 886492254411
- Address: 3 Tzu Chiang 2nd.,Nankang Industrial Par, NanTou, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.myhand.com.tw
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: My Hand Ind. Co., Ltd. is producing professional power tools manufacture in Taiwan, and we have been devoted and specialized in the filed over 24 years.
ou can find more company and product information at our web site www.myhand.com.tw
Ceramic RollerGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic Rollers are hi-tech advanced ceramic products made with patented cool isostatic pressing technology, With superior strength in high temperature and excellent performance, Ceramic Rollers has gained very good reputation in the Market. Rollers ...
High Temperatur Box FurnaceGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Model: 1800C High Temperature Box Furnace 1800C MoSi2 Heating Elements 1800 Grade Refractory Lining AY-BF-180 series box furnace uses 1800C MoSi2 heating elements as its heating element. Hearth is built with Ai2O3 fiber materials. Temperature of this...
High Temperature Tube FurnaceGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Models: 1800C High Temperature Tube Furnace 1800C MoSi2 Heating Elements 1800C Grade Refractory Lining 1800C 99.82% alumina tube AY-TF-180 series tube furnace uses 1800C MoSi2 heating elements as its heating element. Hearth is built with Ai2O3 fiber ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"