Frequency Converter S Terminal - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Standard UL IEC
Rated voltage 300V 450V
Rated current 20A 24A
Wire range 22-12AWG 2.5mm2
Withstand Voltage AC2000V/Min
Insulation Resistance 500MΩ/DC500V
Max.Torque Value 0.5N.m 4.4Lb.in
Ambient temperature -40°C~+105°C
Housing PA66 UL 94V-0
Terminal Brass, 0.8t, Tin-Plated
Screws Steel, M3 Ni-Plated
TEL:86-15016766649 miss Cindy ke
Frequency Converter s Terminal
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Dongguan addz Electronics Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8676981245335
- Address: Seg electronics market dongcheng town dongguan cit, dongguan, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ceramic RollerGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic Rollers are hi-tech advanced ceramic products made with patented cool isostatic pressing technology, With superior strength in high temperature and excellent performance, Ceramic Rollers has gained very good reputation in the Market. Rollers ...
High Temperatur Box FurnaceGeneral Electronics - Henan Andy High Temperature Products Co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Model: 1800C High Temperature Box Furnace 1800C MoSi2 Heating Elements 1800 Grade Refractory Lining AY-BF-180 series box furnace uses 1800C MoSi2 heating elements as its heating element. Hearth is built with Ai2O3 fiber materials. Temperature of this...
Bulk Toner Powder Used For Samsung1610 2010General Electronics - toner cartridge Nanchang Printer Color Electronic - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
bulk toner powder used for Samsung1610/ 2010 bulk toner powder used for Samsung1610/ 2010 1.Competitive price, 2. compatible , free of patent, 3.high printing performance 4.Perfect printing ability, 5.Free shipping for large weight, 6. 90%-98% simila...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"