High Density Cvbs Iptv Encoder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Caster-T300 high-performance standard definition solution allows content owners and service providers to significantly increase the content hours delivered while adhering to processing timetables and video quality targets in a cost-effective and scalable manner. A real-time multi-channel, codec, format IP-based encoder for multi- screen delivery (TV, Mobile, and Web). With the support for various encapsulation formats base on embedded Linux operating system appliances. It relies on an Intel 16 or more Core CPU as an accelerator.
Caster-T300 can push/pull an MPEG-2, H.264, MPEG-4 encoding video streams deliver to various servers, such as Adobe Flash Server, Wowza Server, Windows Media Server, Apples HTTP Live Streaming, and some other servers base on UDP/RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/RTP/HLS protocols.
Up to 6/12/18/24 Composite, R/L analog audio per chassis
Optimized for 500 Kbps for 480i/576i, 1.5 Mbps for HD 720p, 2.5 Mbps for HD 1080i and 3.5 Mbps for HD 1080p.
Creates simultaneous High, Medium, and Low bitrate streams (profiles)
Multiple output streams per input service to support Broadcast, VOD, IPTV and OTT, mobile/ web, Set top box applications
SD MPEG4/H.264/MPEG-2 to any resolution encoding
Mulltiple Codec, Protocol, Bitrate, Resolution, Profile per channel
GbE IP outputs – UDP, RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, HTTP Live Smooth(HLS), FTP M3u8 playlist files
Audio support: AAC, MPEG, MP3 or Dolby Digital AC-3 passthrough
High quality pre-processing including filtering, Deinterlacing, cross scaling, image insertion
Based on embedded Ubuntu Linux
Superior video quality at ultra-low bitrates, generally video advised SD about 500kbps for lowest bitrate
Selectable any resolution from QSIF to 576p
Compatible with external MPEG-DASH packager for OTT delivery (option)
Supports logo insertion and text overlay on outputs
Designed for 24*7*365 uninterrupted working
Easy-to-Use System Management
Digital broadcast and Multi-screen headend
IPTV, Over-the-air TV distance learning
Mobile, Broadcast, Internet TV/Web TV
VOD content encoding
- Posted By: Hangzhou DIBSYS Technologies Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8613957196036
- Address: Xueyuan Road 102,Xihu Area,Hangzhou, xihu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Website: http://www.dibvision.com
Published date: July 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou DIBSYS Technologies Co., Ltd. is located in Hangzhou High-Technology Zone, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, integrating the design, manufacture, and sale of innovative products in the wireless and cable communication industry. We mainly focus on two markets currently:
1) Digital terrestrial TV transmission (China standard, DVB-T/H)
2) Digital cable TV transmission (DVB-C standard)
300w 600w Power Inverter Dc AcGeneral Electronics - Haishu Hokog Electronics Co., Ltd. - China - June 6, 2016 - 21.30 Dollar US$
Specifics: Rated output voltage：220Vac 50Hz Rated power：300W peak power：600W Input voltage：12Vdc/24Vdc conversion efficiency >90% Voltage range：220-240Vac USB output voltage ：5Vdc wave form：Modified Sine Wave protect：overload, overheated, Overvolt...
10w High Power Led DriverGeneral Electronics - Haishu Hokog Electronics Co., Ltd. - China - May 31, 2016 - 2.00 Dollar US$
Test Standards: EMC EN55015:2013 EN61000-3-2:2006 Specifics: Model:10W30ES Power:10W Constant current output: (mA):300 Output voltage(V):25-36 PFC: (>):0.95 Product Certification:CE LED load (Reference):10 strings Housing material:PC Size（L*W*H）:5...
Rps -712 5 -7a13 8v Dc Regulated Power SupplyGeneral Electronics - Haishu Hokog Electronics Co., Ltd. - China - May 31, 2016 - 15.00 Dollar US$
Specifics: Load Regulation:10% Operation Time: 30min(continuous) Input Voltage: 230Vac/117Vac/50-60Hz Output Voltage: 13.8VDC Output Current: 5-7A Ripple Voltage: ＜100mV Protection Mode:Current-limiting Dimensions:144x100x205mm The RPS-712 is perfect...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"