Joyetech Ego C Kit 650mah Moq 10set 40 Set - Chinaprice: contact company for price
replaceable atomizers. If the atomizers cannot work, you do not need to
replace the complete atomizer, just replace a new atomizer head. The eGo-
C can indicate the remaining power, so you will know easily when to
charge the battery. Both atomizers and batteries are compatible with
earlier Joye eGo / eGo T batteries and accessories.
5x eGo-C Atomizer Head
2x eGo-C Atomizer Body(base and cover)
5x empty tank cartridges
2 silicone cartridge cap
2 silicone soft cap to keep cartridges clean
Available colors: Black, Stainless
- Posted By: Xposepower
- Phone: 8613798585114
- Address: Rm. 625, Haiyang Building, No. 1050, Dongmen North, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://xposepower.com
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Joyetech Eroll Kit Moq10General Electronics - Xposepower - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
eRoll is a new design of mini electronic cigarette and is a gift from Joyetech for e-cigarette lovers which focus on portability and fashion. It is quite a pretty personal vapor. The eRoll electronic cigarette has a 90mAh battery capacity, but it has...
Joyetech Ecab Kit Moq 10set Usd23 SetGeneral Electronics - Xposepower - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Joyetech eCab Changeable Atomizer Battery – the eCab is simpler and more convenient version of New TankChangeable System Electronic Cigarette. Based on design and structure of eGo series electronic cigarette, the eCab becomes littler and prettier tha...
Dual Core Android Smart Tv Box Item E004 G41a05General Electronics - MKW Products Limited - China - July 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Version: 0.91/Dual Core Android Smart TV Box Hardware spec ◆Chipset:All winner A20 Dual core ◆Operation Sytem:Android 4.2 ◆Memory:1GB DDR3 ◆Nand Flash:4GByte NAND FLASH ◆Power adapter:USB-in 5V/500mA Interface spec χ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"