Np Bn1 Camera Battery Rechargeable For Sony With Ce Rohs Ul Fcc Dual Ic Chip - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Dual IC Chips; eco-friendly
Digital Camera Battery NP-BN1 for Sony DSC-W380 DSC-W390
Camera | battery: FOR Sony NP-BN1
Battery type: LI-ION, Rechargeable
Dimension: 35.50 x 8.30 x 41.60 mm
Condition: Brand New
Net Weight: 20g
Warranty: 1 year
NP-BN1 Battery Compatible with the following cameras batteries:
DSC-TX7 DSC-TX7/L DSC-TX7/R DSC-TX7/S DSC-W310 DSC-W320 DSC-W330 DSC-W330/S DSC-W350 DSC-W360 DSC-W370 DSC-W380 DSC-W390
Np Bn1 Camera Battery Rechargeable For Sony With Ce Rohs Ul Fcc Dual Ic Chip
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 8615989305209
- Address: 23/7F,SunAsia Guoli Building ,Zhenzhong Road ,Huaq, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.broadaim.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Inductive Sensor Proximity Switch Capacitive Sesnor PhotoelectricGeneral Electronics - Shenzhen Mountiger Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Mountiger http://www.mountiger.com/ has the ability to independently develop, design and produce various kinds of high-quality sensors and has succeeded in developing and producing thousands of specifications of industrial sensors including inductive...
2011 China International Air Condition Ventilation Improving FairGeneral Electronics - Guangzhou Golden Luster Exhibition Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
2011 China International Air-condition, Ventilation & Air-improving Fair Simultaneous Activities: International Indoor Environmental Quality Industry Summit 2011 Guagnzhou International Humidifying & Dehumidifying Fair 2011 Guangzhou International Bl...
Powell LensesGeneral Electronics - Xi'an Lingyue Machinery&Electr.co.LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Powell lenses is one kind of optical ruling lens Powell Lenses Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"