Power Star Mobile Bank - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Capacity: 4, 400mAh/5, 200mAh/5, 600mAh(can be customized)
Output: 5V at 2.1A
Charge Time: 5-7 hours (full charge)
Colour: Black, White, Red...
With LED Flashlight Function!
This is the ideal battery for your long commutes, airport travels and ourdoor campings, Apply for:iPad,
iPhone 4G/3Gs/3G/2G;Blackberry, HTC, Andriod cellphonesiPod, PSP, Nintendoother mobile devices.
For more info., please contact us or download the categories from our down center.
- Posted By: 1esource technology co.ltd
- Phone: 15915386818
- Address: 3F,Bldg3,Fulian Industrial Park,Heping Industrial , shenzhen, China
- Website: http://1esource.com
Published date: October 15, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Xds510 Usb Plus Jtag Emulator Gao B0m00004General Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – XDS510 USB Plus JTAG Emulator The XDS510 plus emulator is a DSP development tool (DSP emulator) which uses XDS560 JTAG technology to greatly improve its stability and anti-interference capabilities. The emulator fully supports Code Compose...
Tinning Copper Clad Aluminum Manesium WireGeneral Electronics - Listrong wire&cable Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Tinned Copper clad Aluminum wire(TCCA wire) is based on copper clad aluminum wire for matrix, in its surface evenly coated with tin or tin alloy and manufactured products product has high weldability, good consistency and can stop must crystal, phase...
Tinning Copper Clad Aluminum WireGeneral Electronics - Listrong wire&cable Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Tinned Copper clad Aluminum wire is based on copper clad aluminum wire for matrix, in its surface evenly coated with tin or tin alloy and manufactured products product has high weldability, good consistency and can stop must crystal, phase change gen...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"